[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ape Escape 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/05/could-this-be-the-year-we-finally-get-a-new-ape-escape-game/

Could they even make another good ape escape? Or would they finally burn the series to the ground?
>>
PSVR exclusive
>>
These cruel jokes happen all the time.
>>
>>322751643
So it would be another shitty experimental title like the last ape escape for psmove
>>
I love Ape Escape but a sequel wouldn't perform well today. Everyone is looking for gritty, edgy, dark shit, so AE4 wouldn't get a lot of sales. Same with a Parappa sequel.
>>
>>322752795
Unfortunately I agree. Unless it was miraculously given to the Wii U and was exclusive to it, it would never sell.
>>
>>322753969
>>322752795
The most popular game in the world right now is about matching candy.

Ape Escape can work, and could probably outperform Mario games given the Wii U only selling 1 unit for every 3 PS4s.
>>
>>322751516
The obvious answer is that SCE is returning from their winter break, no that they're starting development on a new Ape Escape game on January 5th.
>>
>>322753969
>miraculously given to the Wii U and was exclusive to it, it would never sell.
>>
>>322751516
The last Ape Escape game (Big Mission) was legit, SCE last platform (Puppeteer) was also pretty good. SCE isn't exactly developers know for dropping quality, so I don't see how this could be anything but another game in the same level as the previous titles.
>>
>>322751516
Take your Ferguson Simulator back to /pol/ please
>>
>>322753969
>Unless it was miraculously given to the Wii U and was exclusive to it, it would never sell.

Third party games generally don't sell at all on nintendo main consoles. nintendrones only buy first party games.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.