[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steam deleted one of my games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 38.png (90KB, 575x190px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
90KB, 575x190px
It finally happened to me anons, after 1 year buying cheap keys from suspicious sellers, steam has deleted my valkyria chronicles because it was a stolen key (paid 4,5$ for it).

You can laught at me now
>>
>>322742648
>laught
*laugh
>>
I traded for about 20 bundle keys over the past few years and all of them are still there.
>>
>>322742648
Happened to me with a natural sélection 2 key traded from a guy a year later and war game that I got from amazon.
>>
Do they tell you that they deleted the game and why, or do they just silently delete it and wait for you to find out by yourself?
>>
>>322743279
natural selection 2 fiasco was huge back then. Happened to a lot of people. Pretty sure they stole a whole truck full of keys
>>
I don't understand why people do this. Why buy keys from these stupid sites that are known to rip you off? Sure it's cheap, but that's because you're going to get scammed.

Just buy the game from a legit seller like steam/gog, or pirate it if you don't want to fork up the cash. Don't try and do this inbetween shit.

The only thing that baffles me more than people actually using these sites, is that ones like G2A are prominent sponsors of faggots on twitch and is advertised on every channel. Why fuck is a site that is known to scam and rip people off allowed to be a main twitch sponsor?
>>
>>322743510
I started steam and I had a message "This game is going to be deleted because inconsistencies in the payment and/or the key was reported stolen yadda yadda etc"

You cant play anything if you dont click on "i have read this message"
>>
Just stay away from key selling sites. Period.
>>
>>322742648
Surely if you were buying cheap keys for a year the money you saved more than covers the $4.5
>>
>buy key
>get fucked

P C M A S T E R R A C E
>>
>>322743510
For me both games were deleted without any notice. I had to find them myself or i would never had knew
>>
>>322744168
>buy keys from scam sites
>get fucked
>>
>>322744168
>buy game
>"ERROR: ONLINE PASS KEY INVALID"
C O N S O L E C U C K S
>>
>>322744168
>>322744168
>buy game
>SERVER DOWN
Consolekek thing
>>
>>322742648
Why the fuck would you buy from shady resellers anyway? You may as well just fucking pirate at that point.
>>
>>322742648
4.5$ looks too cheap, 6.5$ is the lowest atm anyway when did you activate the key and when was it revoked?
>>
>>322746173
Because I saved around 150$ buying other games that havent been deleted (yet?), some were bought >10months ago and no problem. The risk seems fine to me

>>322747307
Yep, too cheap, that was suspicious but I took the risk, my fault. Bought it around 25dec deleted today.
>>
>being so poor you have to save pennies on the dollar by using sketchy key resellers

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>322744168
>buy stolen good
>be surprised when the police takes it back
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.