[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox Live Gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bullethole.png (30KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
bullethole.png
30KB, 204x204px
Does anyone have a gold code I can borrow, havent played online in a while and im missing it :(
>>
>>322738109
Sent :)
>>
>>322738109
PM'd ;)
>>
File: 1444506374125.png (437KB, 654x473px) Image search: [Google]
1444506374125.png
437KB, 654x473px
>>322738109
>borrow
When will I get it back?
>>
Im new to 4chan how do i access the things
>>
File: 1409698943793.jpg (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409698943793.jpg
6KB, 500x500px
>>
I will get one back to you eventually if we exchange emails! I promise!
>>
>>322738109
>consoles
>paying twice for your internet
>>
The only reason I console is because none of my friends can afford pc, this maketh me cri everitim
>>
>>322738109
>>322738414
>>322738576
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>322738846
What do you mean good sir?
>>
>>322738109
I have an idea. Pay for your own god damn gold membership, you fucking worthless shitbag.
>>
>>322738109
> paying to access internet you already pay for
>>
>>322738970
Me a worthless shit bag, i mean I know im a shit bag but worthless is a pretty douchey thing to say, I simply cant afford it right now and maybe was hoping someone in the world might be in the slightest bit generous
>>
File: 1440393199275.gif (2MB, 260x229px) Image search: [Google]
1440393199275.gif
2MB, 260x229px
>>322738414
I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends.
Just leave 4chan. Do anything else
>>
>>322739170
i-is this a new memepost..?
regardless, i gotta go to sleep, this post is scary accurate in some ways.
>>
>>322739392
>memepost

I typed all of that for nothing it seems...
>>
>>322739471
no man, it worked. now im depressed, thanks.
>>
>>322738339
Well ill get you one again one day
>>
>>322739170
Nice copy pasta fag
>>
>>322739170
What a very narrow perspective you have. You could have very well said this place has always been terrible and save yourself the keystrokes.

I enjoy my time here. And if I don't, I hide the thread and move on. The bottom barrel here is saintly compared to your garden variety comment section or message board. I'm not going to lose sleep just because I missed a game announcement by 30 minutes.

Give this place some credit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.