[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: heroes-facebook-preview.jpg (232KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
heroes-facebook-preview.jpg
232KB, 1200x628px
What went wrong?
>>
My last 5 games where the trash matchmaking system paired me with shitters who bought their way into ranked. All 5 levels lower than me.
>>
>buy heroes
>buy 15 dollar skins
they should have only charged for skins. I might give half a shit about it.
>>
>>322730797
I guess you missed their desperate "50% off on everything!" sale recently
>>
Extremely casualised gameplay and selling heroes with money.
>>
>>322730642
Trash after trash hero release.
In combination with a communist's approach to game play.
>>
>>322730797
I think Skins are 7-10 USD.
I still agree with you that heroes should not have to be bought.
>>
>>322730642
>Your team is either a few levels ahead or behind the other team
>If ahead, you snowball and win
>Every single fucking match ever

It gets frustrating quickly. Heroes are unique and fun to play, but the leveling mechanics of this MOBA are flawed
>>
>>322732253
There are plenty of come back mechanics and opportunities.
It's the fucked up MM imo, the game is soo team driven they'd need google or amazon to work on some super algorithm to make it not suck ass.
You know it's the comps as well because like 1 in 10-20 games are a proper back and forth, neck and neck.

MAYBE their new MM patch "fixed" it, but I had like 20-50 games since release and it's still just as bad, if not worse.
>>
File: 1437481865752.jpg (224KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1437481865752.jpg
224KB, 1252x1252px
>MOBA

Strike one

>Heavily monetized

Strike two

>Isnt League or DoTA2

STRIKE THREE! YOURE OUTTA HERE
>>
>>322730642
The shared exp is a shitty mechanic that means that means if you have 1 idiot on your team it drags you down way more than it would in other mobas, and since there's no items if an enemy hero is giving your team trouble there's no way to build against it
>>
>>322733082
>Wanting to play wack-a-mole with a splash of "memorise the phonebook of items"

>>322733467
Naa you don't need items in HoTS.
QM's the only arguable place for them.
But some things you just can't and shouldn't be able to play around.

Like a balanced burst team vs 5 squishies.
Or a melee team vs kael.
Or tanky team vs leo/raynor
Or an AA team with no escape/cc vs illidan.
>>
>>322732856
the thing is that objectives are so insanely comeback spongy its ridiculous. on the average match even if youre clearly better you are "only" 2 levels ahead late which doesnt mean THAT much but respawn times are large enough that if you are losing just one hero late it can save the objective for the enemy team that was losing all game long and suddenly just roflstomps over the map. it very much depends on the map though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.