[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the NX have backwards compatibility?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo-nx.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-nx.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
Will the NX have backwards compatibility?
>>
who knows other than the kid whose dad works at nintendo
>>
>>322723825

>Virtual Console
>>
>>322723825
probably not, i get the feeling they are trying to stay as far away as possible from the wii & wii u
>>
>>322723825
If it uses a powerpc architecture architecture AMD graphics again the I'd expect it to be at least support Wii U titles. It also a depend on the platform too if they go for a hybrid portable/console plus add-ons for additional power we have seen in filed patents.
>>
File: 1443745799561.jpg (34KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1443745799561.jpg
34KB, 317x432px
>caring about playing older games on a brand new system

Ugh
>>
>>322723825
Since there is allegedly a portable component which would probably be some approximation of a DS it would be possible, but the resolution of the portable screen might be inferior.
>>
>>322724459
>ugh
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>322724293
I have a feeling this will be true.

Hopefully they implement a better fucking VC this time around. The Wii U VC is fucking pathetic. How could the Wii have so much more shit?
>>
>still no gamecube games on eshop
it's like Nintendo hates money
>>
>>322723825

Who cares, there's fuck all on the Wii U worth playing besides Bayonetta 2.
>>
>>322730073
Haha shit post

Terrible taste my friend
>>
>>322725248
>>>>

m e m e s t e r f a g
e
m
e
s
>>
>>322727509
They are saving them for NX
Fucking assholes, WiiU even has gamecube controller adapter
>>
NX will be all backwards compatible before it gets any new games. That's it's big thing.

It's a revival of the 64DD which was only released in Japan. It's basically a Netflix box.

You buy the system for $100, and then pay $10 monthly to own every Nintendo game ever released.

New games will be produced and automatically downloaded to your NX for free if you have the subscription for a certain amount of time (a year). Or you can buy the console and all the new games until you reach that time-cap.

This is the end of DLC as we know it, and the ushering in of FDC. Freely-downloaded content.
>>
>>322731062
Source: Your ass
>>
They'd be stupid not to. Tons of people DIDN'T buy a WiiU and NX would have a library right out the gate. Might as well call it dead on arrival if it doesn't.
>>
>>322731062
Shut the fuck up fruit.
>>
>>322723825
For WII U games yes.
For Wii games no.
>>
>>322727509

>Gamecube BC is announced this E3
>opens with the titles Custom Robo and F-Zero GX
>and then they announce Custom Robo NX and F-Zero NX for the launch period, and both games have online
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.