[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 269139-bowman_large.jpg (34KB, 300x736px) Image search: [Google]
269139-bowman_large.jpg
34KB, 300x736px
POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS! POISON PILLS!

Go to Heaven.
>>
>>322718043
Star Ocean 2 is the best of the series..Sucks Bowman becomes pretty shit late game..And Dias is only good if you leave Chaos Wave and Air Slash on him
>>
Claude's Head Splitter was one of my favorite skills but when it "upgrades" the hit detection fucks up and it rarely damages the target.
>>
File: chisato.jpg (24KB, 153x500px) Image search: [Google]
chisato.jpg
24KB, 153x500px
posting best gril

precis a second best
>>
>>322720583
I never used Chisato. I'll have to replay it one day and romance her newsreporting ass
>>
>>322720583
posting best boy
>>
File: BS_Ashton_Anchors.jpg (50KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
BS_Ashton_Anchors.jpg
50KB, 197x300px
>>322722137
damn it.
>>
>>322720173
I went through the PSP ports over the holidays and I think I actually liked the first game better. I'm not sure all the stuff the second game added actually improved things (although PSP Star Ocean won't let you recruit Mavelle and Phia in the same party for some reason, which is a bummer).
>>
>>322722271
The voices in the PSP version are shit..Other than that..Its a great port
>>
>>322722241
OH THE ALMIGHTY TRIA! OVER THROW ALL THE ENEMIES!
>>
>>322722985
The PSX star ocean 2 has even worse voices (or better, I guess, depending on how you feel about bad voice acting)(and SECRET MEDICINE). I don't remember the SNES voices other than that they were real scratchy, and there might not have been voice in SO1 and I might be thinking of Tales of Phantasia.
>>
>>322723178
I know the psx version has the worse voice acting..But I loved it then..And still love it now
>>
>>322723678
the PSP definitely didn't improve much, it's just bad bad instead of hilarious bad, makes you wonder why they bothered.
>>
>>322720173
Bowman remains fairly good with the right techniques. His quick, spammable ranged attacks can keep enemies stunlocked pretty well. On the other hand, Sakura Attack tends to lead to Bowman missing and spending fice minutes punching and kicking the air.
>>
PEAR INTO PIECES

i fucking love SO2. The remake was the entire reason i bought a psp originally
>>
>>322724971
Stuff like that is why I wish they'd made another 1/2-style star ocean on a handheld or something that maybe fixed how janky the battle system was. There has to be a way to improve hit detection, and maybe make non-melee characters not awful (it's funny how Ronyx was so lousy in the first game they didn't even bother to put an archer in the second game)
>>
pizza junk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.