[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Season 1 and 2 Just have to say that Kenny literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: cJCMQkD.jpg (71KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
cJCMQkD.jpg
71KB, 864x486px
Just finished Season 1 and 2

Just have to say that Kenny literally did nothing wrong and he was always right.

Its a shame a majority of players went with a stupid dyke trying to provoke a fight in an already dangerous situation.
>>
>>322715015
>wahhhhhhhh, people don't have shit taste like me ;_;
>>
>>322715015
I sided with Kenny, OP. Then he sacrificed himself to get me and the baby into the city.

O7 god speed, punished kenny
>>
Season 2 was a test for players. If you didn't play Season 1, kenny seemed like a huge nutjob. If you did play Season 1, you knew Kenny was the hero of the story
>>
>did nothing wrong

Except be an irrational cunt with anger issues who escalated everything and disrupted the unity of the group anytime he didn't get what he wanted.
>>
>>322715651
Tends to happen when you're surrounded by liberals who wont hear logic
>>
>>322715471
>>322715593
I doubted Kenny at first but ever since the Lilly incident I started to think that he had good intuition.
>>
>>322715651
So if a majority of people deny evolution, are you going to believe/compromise with them or are you going to tell them to stop being idiots?
>>
>>322716129
Are you retarded?
>>
>>322715015

He is a shitbag and should have stayed dead after season 1
>>
>>322715015

>nothing wrong
>kills someone cause they are bitten
>puts everyone in danger cause he is too much of a puss to kill Duck

Kennyfags are really the worst
>>
KENNY

WAS

FUCKING

WRONG

ABOUT

EVERYTHING

He was an irrational CUNT that EVERYONE hated until you contrarian MEMERS jumped on board. Fuck ALL of you. The ONLY reason ANYONE liked him in S2 was because HE WAS FAMILIAR. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. I STILL REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES HE LEFT OTHERS TO DIE. I STILL REMEMBER HOW ANGRY AND IRRATIONAL AND POINTLESS HE WAS. I STILL REMEMBER HOW YOU GET *NEGATIVE RELATIONSHIP POINTS* FOR NOT KILLING HIS FUCKING SON FOR HIM. HE'S A TERRIBLE FATHER, A TERRIBLE HUSBAND AND A TERRIBLE GROUP MEMBER. FUCK. YOU.
>>
Fuck Bonnie. Dumb bitch wanted to leave me to die after the fucking Ruskie shot me. Mike is cool though. At least based Kenny saved me
>>
>>322717051
I'm with this ironically overaggressive fella. Kenny was a dickhead in S1 and continued to be a dickhead in S2.
>>
>>322715015

When you left everyone behind because they were all shitstirrers who relied on you more than you relied on them. The baby is the only one that gets a pass for being useless because it's a baby.

Clem and baby lone wolf cubs masterrace.
>>
>>322717461
Doesn't mean he was wrong.

>right about the cannibals
>right about Lilly not being a leader
>right about Wellington

So what if he is a dick? He had the hardest life out of all the survivors desu and he still managed to keep it together without actually harming others unlike Lilly.
>>
File: 1444896220854.png (275KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1444896220854.png
275KB, 599x337px
I didn't want to kill Kenny, but he was going to murder Jane, who was a cunt, but it still would've been murder.
>>
>Picking Jane over Kenny

I don't know why people do this
>bitch is flakey
>doesn't know shit about raising kids
>don't even know her that well
>would probably ditch you if she had to
>wants to go back to an already unfortified area
>>
>>322715015

When Kenny stabbed that cunt, I came.

She got what she had coming.
>>
>>322718030
>picking either
Kenny was happy to die and Jane deserved a shot herself. I left that bitch crying in the dust.
>>
>>322718170

>TFW you know you fucked up.
>>
Can't we all just agree that our perceptions of Kenny are pretty much entirely based off of the vibes he gives off in S1E1 and your big ol salt lick decision in S1E2? It's probably the biggest choice you have for Kenny and throughout the game he'll either be a complete bro or irrational dickhead. And it't hard to jump the fence and view the other side.

Yes you can acknowledge the other side and understand it, but the first playthrough cements in your head
>>
>>322718538
>Fuckin' mmmphh

Kek
>>
>i'm just gonna leave a baby in an abandoned car surrounded by zombies in a snowstorm
>if you dont like it you must be a goober gator
>>
>>322718604
I'm willing to agree that Sarah was a useless baby that deserved to die in the trailer
>>
>>322718604
I didn't help his stupid fucking kid since he was in no immediate danger and I didn't smash an old guy's head in with a salt lick since he wasn't actually dead yet, apparently to Kenny that makes me Hitler. He literally left Lee to die multiple times after that.
>>
>>322717051
if you make kenny shoot his son, later on the rooftop on the hospital with kenny, he actually thanks you for letting him shoot his son.
He says that he was glad he was able to send his son off to a better place or something like that.

That is why you use minimal ui, so you can, you know, pay attention to the dialogue
>>
>>322718962
>implying I had "X FAGGOT LIKED THAT!" popping up ever
You're doing a whole lot of assuming.
>>
>>322717760
Being right doesn't mean jack if your behavior endangers the people you're working together with.
>>
>>322718538
She knew she wanted to kill kenny, thats why she tells Clem not to interfere. When things dont go as planned, aka, Kenny actually whoops her ass, she cries for help.

>Clem dont help me k, let me prove a point
>wow, clem help me looks like he actually overpowered me! he wasn't supposed to do that!
>>
Best episode was the hick cannibals one. It didn't have to do with the main story much which was good because the main story was kind of shite. It was just good ol' balls to the wall what the fuck storytelling even if it did get retarded a few times.
>>
Life is Strange > Telltale
>>
>>322718170
wish there was a third option to shoot jane instead.
I let clem just watch jane get stabbed by kenny in the game
>>
>>322719846

It's a hard world, she better get used to it.
>>
>>322719323

It was incredibly slow paced for something that I'm pretty sure everyone who's not a brain dead moron figured out pretty quickly.
>>
So judging by all these different endings, season is going to have a new protagonist? Telltale seems too lazy to create 4 differe t prologues.
>>
>>322720529
You get to play as the baby
>>
I wonder if Lilly, Molly, or Christa will return
>>
>>322720529
Or they will have whoever you picked say maybe, five lines in the first scene and then die by a little black child.
>>
I stayed with Greene at his farm and avoided danger
>>
>Escalated everything unnecessarily because of some sort of need to be leader 24/7
>Made more irrational decisions than everyone else
>Pretends to always be right when shit turns out for the better despite not even knowing
>Antagonizes those who call him out on his shit
>Complains about being antagonized himself all the fucking time
>Does not take time to consider other people's plans
>Muh family
>Muh loyalty
>Muh i knew you before all of these people so i'm the best choice to stick with
Kenny was a cunt that meant well, but holy shit was he insufferable 95% of the time. Also i'm glad he grew the beard because his mustache was a piece of shit.
>>
>>322720529
Maybe you'll play as the baby or Clementine. The only characters relevant to the different endings.
>>
File: Our_God.webm (3MB, 1226x674px) Image search: [Google]
Our_God.webm
3MB, 1226x674px
Reminder Kenny did nothing wrong
>>
File: twd2.jpg (327KB, 1272x881px) Image search: [Google]
twd2.jpg
327KB, 1272x881px
>>322715015
>>
>>322724016
>Maybe you'll play as the baby
and you'll still have the same responsibilities as an adult
>>
>>322724504
>and you'll still have the same responsibilities as an adult
I'll never doubt that for a second after Clementine's shit fest for deciding everything for every adult in the game.
>>
>>322724651
yea, they tried to show in S1 that Clem could take care of herself if needed but it was just too silly in S2. Clem decides everything for everyone, and all anyone says is "What do we do Clem?"
>>
>>322725115
What I hated the most in S2 was the whole everyone asking her how to act. Not for survival, but how to interact with each others as human beings.

I still love the endings in both games and especially shooting Lee and shooting Kenny only to hear him say he is afraid of death at that moment.
>>
>>322725487
Shooting Lee was a definite must. Clem needed to understand that you must take care of people when they pass away.

It makes me wonder of the world after the zombie apocalypse. Would morgues have their own zombie extermination teams? Does everyone always have an ice pick on hand just in case somebody dies? Would everyone have guns in their home?
>>
File: adam jensen.jpg (1006KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
adam jensen.jpg
1006KB, 2560x1600px
This is coming from someone who only watched playthroughs on YouTube 'cause I have very little interest in these kinds of games and would prefer not spending money on them. And I don't pirate, ever.

Kenny seemed like he would be a bro in S1, but for some reason, certain decisions would immediately put you on his shit list. This meant that you could have scenes with him thanking you dearly for doing something for him, only to later have him berate you for never doing anything for him and his family. If this had not been the case, I think a lot more people would have liked him. (In the playthrough I watched, they helped him every time they could, but did not drop a salt lick on Larry. He still disliked Lee at the end.)

In S2, he seemed like a mentally unstable person who tried his damndest to be a good person, a leader, and a role model, but who ultimately just couldn't do it. He had gone through too much and begun lashing out at people and constantly tried to reassure everyone, himself included, that he was in the right. He very obviously still cared, but he was struggling with how his life had turned out.
To be fair, seeing your wife, your son, and then your new girlfriend all die in front of your eyes, and having your eye bashed to shit by a walkie talkie all seem like pretty rough things to have happen to you.

TL;DR: He's a very nice guy with anger issues and, later on, mental problems. I like him. He's an interesting character.
>>
>>322718873
>people still think Larry wasn't utterly fucked
Dude was having a heart attack and there is no way CPR is going to bring someone back from that shit without an AED. Even if he was just suffering from angina pectoris, Larry would have still been fucked because zombies were closing in on the farm and you don't just get up and walk after an attack like that.
>>
>>322716987
>>kills someone cause they are bitten

By this logic Clementine is a piece of shit too for killing Lee, and Lee is an idiot

They didn't know how the infection worked yet. Can't hold that against them
>>
>>322718538
>>322719278
>woman acts hard, doesn't need no man
>gets BTFO, "help me I'm a woman!"

every time
>>
>everybody picked Carley over Doug
>everybody picked Jane over Kenny
Is there ANY situation powerful enough to make guys stop thinking with their dicks?
>>
>>322726026
This.
People seem to forget that even with doctors around, people who survive heart attacks can still die later in the hospital. I know this because my grandpa passed away like that, and he was in good health. Them pounding on his chest wasn't a guarantee he would come back. There was too little time to think about that, with Larry being a 250 6 foot pile of muscle.

In that moment, Kenny had to act to protect himself, so he could protect his family.

>>322726038
Also who does Kenny kill that is bitten, I can't remember.
>>
>>322726345
To be fair Carley was actually competent and a credit to the group while Doug was a bumbling beta dweeb

If it's a choice between someone who can shoot and someone who's a smart, friendly guy, and it's a survival situation, I'd pick the person who can shoot.
>>
File: 1423301549611.jpg (106KB, 1284x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1423301549611.jpg
106KB, 1284x1057px
>>322726228
>gets BTFO by an injured, unarmed man with about 30 years on her despite her having a knife
It's like TT are trying to tell you something
>>
>>322726456
>Also who does Kenny kill that is bitten, I can't remember.
His son if you choose so.
>>
>>322726526
That in the end, whatever trials and tribulations come across, Kenny always wins?
>>
>>322726345
I didn't pick Jane because she was a better person. She was a fucking moron.

Kenny was losing it though. He was a danger to Clementine. Replay season two and you'll realize how much he was losing it. If I were still playing as Lee, I would've chosen Kenny, but Clem needs someone she can actually survive with and Kenny was losing it.

inb4 >b-but you get into wellington so picking kenny is okay because you don't have to stay with him

You don't know that at the time of the decision.
>>
I killed Jane without a care. She was going out of her way to drive Kenny nuts so she could have Clem to herself because she wasn't over her sister yet. Not only that, Kenny's ending was much better.

Jane is practically neo-/v/ and it fills me with satisfaction that I decided to end her nonsense.
>>
>>322726516
Doug was actually really useful... After you save him. All he does before that choice is program a remote.
>>
>>322718873
why wouldn't you let Larry die, he try's to kill duck and lee, doesn't help do anything and complains about everything.
>>
>>322727169
What does Doug do? Never actually chose to save him.

>>322726883
If it was between Luke and Kenny, that would've been a harder decision than Kenny and Jane. Also at the campfire scene Kenny says he still thought about Alvin and how he will always see him in the babie's face. Feeling regret over loss of human life does not seem crazy to me.
>>
>>322725974
That shit was actually a bug. If you helped Kenny 5 times or 3 times Kenny likes you, but 4 times was bugged and got Kenny to hate you in the last chapter.
>>
>>322727485

Doug was an ex-computer tech.

Doug seemed competent and it would of been nice to have him on the team, but his previous skills were useless in a zombie apocalypse and Carley was a crack shot.
>>
>>322727485
He makes an alarm system for the hotel and fucks up the cannibals with a laser pointer.

That being said, he doesn't give you the option to tell people you're a murderer, making Carley the objectively correct choice.
>>
>reminder that Jane and Kenny are both terrible people for different reasons
>reminder that both of them are retroactively redeemed if you choose to side with them

Personally I chose to save Jane because I still saw potential in her to get over her shitty nature. Kenny proved time and time again that he was never going to get over his selfishness, anger, and stubbornness. Jane rejoining the group in time to help them fend off the Russians at the beginning of Episode 5 at least proves that she has the potential to start warming up to people and getting over her isolationist tendencies and her distrust of people. Kenny, however, I saw as too far gone.
>>
>>322727768
>hated Kenny the first time I played season one
>replayed it basing my decisions solely on how long people survive
>suddenly Kenny is the nicest guy ever and I understand why people love him
Kenny's my favorite character, because your decisions affect his behavior the most.
>>
>>322727768
Ah, I see. That would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>322727905
Funny enough, she didn't "save" the group, she saved Kenny. She should've stayed away and that Russian dude would've killed Kenny, and the group would probably have been happy.
>>
look, I sided with Kenny in the end.. but he's a major cunt.
>>
If you could choose one character to keep alive, from either season, who would it be?

For me it's Luke. I would want to see his character develop further as he starts to realize that he isn't a flawless hero archetype. I want him to teach himself to develop more realistic expectations of himself. He has already shown that he's a caring soul, and I want him to be able to change other parts of himself to better accomplish his desire to help others. Dealing with his survivors' guilt over being the last living member of the cabin group would have been nice too.

Also because every interaction he has with Clem is cute as fuck
>>
>>322728370
autism girl so I can have sex with her.
>>
>>322728370
I fear Luke may have had the lusting eye over Clem, after all he is a Southern boy...
>>
>>322715015
Honestly it's not that she was right, because she wasn't. It's just at that point it seems like he just wants to die. He was a broken man at that point, it seems more like putting him out of his misery
>>
>>322728515
I love how Telltale dropping the ball with Luke's concern towards Clem and making it look like he has suppressed pedo tendencies.
>>
I don't like Kenny because, more than any other character, his decisions take precedence over the player character's. Even in season 1, which had a lot less 'but thou must' moments than season 2, Kenny's choices took agency away from my own. Not being able to help Shaun, not being able to help Larry, in all those types of situations it wasn't what I wanted, it was what Kenny wanted. So I hated him, not necessarily as a person, but as a shitty narrative device. And of course, it only got worse in Season 2, where the retardation of all the other supporting characters meant that Kenny was even more liable to do whatever he wanted, the player's choices be damned.

Good riddance.
>>
Killed Kenny then left the dyke, where the fuck was she when we were overrun? Giving head to some fucking dude. But Kenny sent batshit crazy, I just wanted to end his suffering. He lost his two friends, his wife, and got betrayed by two people he tried to help, then was manipulated by Jane. That dyke can stay alive until she freezes to death and gets eaten by zombies.
>>
>>322728754
>implying it wasn't completely intentional
>>
>>322728868
telltale ain't that good son
>>
>everyone calling Jane a dyke when she LITERALLY has sexual intercourse with a man in the game

I don't understand
>>
>>322729081
she looks like a sjw so people just call her a fag how hard is this to get
>>
>>322729193
>she looks like an SJW

A super-short haircut is the most practical haircut you could have in a zombie apocalypse, male or female, you fucking moron. Even Lee knows that.
>>
>>322729081
Its just grabbing at anything for a character we hate, if she was fat we would call her fatty and such. Since she looks like a stereotypical dyke and she sucks hot air, she gets called a dyke.
>>
File: sandwichartist.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sandwichartist.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>go to subway
>ask sandwich artist to whip you up a meatball marinara sub
>instead he makes fun of your deformed child
>ask him nicely to stop
>he doesn't
>child is crying
>tell him to stop or you will leave the store
>"why u being so hostile bro"

this is what janefags literally believe
>>
>>322729646
>someone does something bad
>tell them to stop doing bad things
>they don't stop and furthermore don't see anything wrong with the things they do
>call you out for not being on their side, because they automatically assumed you would be on their side

This fits Kenny more than Jane tho

The one for Jane would involve asking for a sandwich and finding shards of glass in it or something
>>
>>322729854
>>322729646
sandwich artist, never fails
>>
File: her smile and optimism.jpg (127KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
her smile and optimism.jpg
127KB, 590x417px
>>322729646
memes were a mistake
>>
>>322730015
so was I, according to dad
>>
>>322726345
Not me, motherfucker. I picked Doug and almost uninstalled the game when he died.
>>
>>322726345

Carly didn't know how batteries worked, so I assumed she was funcitionally retarded and picked Doug.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.