[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what time it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
You know what time it is
>>
keep on rolling baby
sage
>>
>>322714360
>unfinished piece of shit
>most of the original developers were fired back in 2014
>funnyman Pope leaves

Harmonix is so dead
>>
>>322714360
Should I buy an Xbox One for this game?
>>
Honestly it's a pretty standard rock band game don't see what you could hate unless you want more new features in that case you don't know what year we are in
>>
>>322715653
Yes/no I would get one more solid game with it. Skip band in box bundle unless you actually have friends
>>
Dlc expensive as fuck. What's your guy's favorite on disc track/ dlc track
>still into you - paramore
>Dreams - fleetwood Mac
>>
File: Emma Stone.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Stone.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>322714360
>didn't even have Mothership Q as a playable character
literal shit
>>
>>322716246
Character customization is complete shit tier desu. I'd give it up for some gh 3 characters
>>
Bump we will talk about rock band you queer bobs
>>
I wonder if I say Reddit what'll happen
>>
File: amplitude-screenshot.jpg (504KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amplitude-screenshot.jpg
504KB, 1920x1080px
Amplitude turned out to be the much better game but it only has like 20 songs.

Thanks for leeching the extra KS money for RB4 Harmonix.
>>
>played plastic rhythm games since donkey konga
>mastered all instruments
>the music game crash happened
>guitars and drums died along the years
>hear about RB4
>no shekles for a ps4 and the guitar bundle
if only rocksmith supported ion drums it would be GOAT party game with actual music
>>
>>322718260
I don't want to google it but what is amplitude
>>
>>322718816
>Heavy real 3dpd guitar
>that not many casuals know how to actually play
>Party anything
>>
>>322719650
Amplitude and Frequency were the 2 games Harmonix made before they got big with Guitar Hero 1 and 2.

They did a kickstarter for a modern version of Amplitude which went out for backers near Christmas and releases to the public tomorrow.

Here's a nice vid of a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CV9VS4fdds
>>
Does anybody in this thread actually own rock band 4
>>
>>322720040
i do
>>
>>322720040
Got a second hand copy of the band in a box with extra guitar for £70.
Works fine.
>>
So you young guns gonna say your favorite on disc track, dlc track
I want your thoughts on still into you
>>
Worthless trash you know what this is why I went and requested every one piece/naruto opening song last week to spite you /v/
>>
>>322720040
sadly yes. what a fucking waste of $250
>>
>>322722501
You're literally retarted. Why you buy band in box when we know you're a lonely fuck with the voice of an Alabama roadhouse slut
>>
>>322718260
actually that's not true as of last july. it was going to but.. well this is from one of their updates months back:

>The game is fulfilling all of our hopes and ambitions for it, and at a certain point, we made a major call: We’ve decided to double down, increase the project budget, and make the new Amplitude bigger and better than the scope of game we originally pitched to you all last year.

>Although we had originally promised about 16 songs total, we have decided to cram as much awesome music into Amplitude as possible. We now upped the total count to 30 songs! If you are a backer at the appropriate tiers, you will also get a 31st song too, voted on by the Song Senate—our group of backers that chipped in at the Song Senate tier. (Side note: In a display of true Amplitude community good will, the Song Senate decided to keep the “most wanted” song in the main game soundtrack, instead of keeping it all to themselves. THANKS, SONG SENATE!)

>In addition to the basic play modes that were promised originally, and the single path/single environment in which they would be presented, we decided to expand both of those dimensions by adding 2 more playable environments, unique path topology per song, and more play modes. We are now shipping a solo campaign, solo free play, 2-4 player “free-for-all”, and an all-new team play mode (1v3, 2v2).
>>
>>322723413
>Over the course of the project, we created the original nanoblaster and the backerblaster, and also made 3 additional nanoblasters for players to choose from in solo and multi play. (v0.9 Chubs is my personal fave, displacing v1.1 Raven)

>We have added leaderboards, allowing players to compete asynchronously against each other online for score, both per-song and across the whole game.

>Oh! One last thing: There is a new, still-to-be-announced way to play the game that will change the way you think about Amplitude’s 6-lane track. More on that at a later date!

That last bit they were talking about was announced recently:

>The secret is out! The last two features we have to announce for Amplitude are FreQ mode and Super difficulty.

>Hardcore fans will remember the tunnel from Frequency, and it is back in Amplitude. Once you have completed the campaign, you will unlock FreQ mode. FreQ mode allows you to take any song in the game and wrap the tracks into the Frequency tunnel!

>Pete, Audio Lead on Amplitude, wrote a blog post over on the PlayStation blog talking about FreQ mode. Click here to read it on the PlayStation blog!

it's actually probably going to be the best freq game they ever made. and it's seemingly coming from no where. no marketing done, no nothing. they're just throwing it out there tomorrow. it's going to be great, and it's going to sell like shit prompting them to never try it again. which is a shame. they're literally giving us everything we ever wanted.
>>
Alright queer bob it's a rb4 thread
>>
Get thread to 100 post before its death
>>
>>322724382
it's too bad rb4 is shit
>>
>>322723623
I backed it at 200 and played every song.

It really is fucking awesome and a shame it's gonna sell like dogshit
>>
>>322714360
IT'S NO SUPRISE TO ME I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY
>>
>>322720040
Yes I own it and all new RB4 DLC since launch.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
I'm sorry? What?
>>
>>322727510
That song is so great in both games but man that video is garbage.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.