[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH INNOCENCE MUH VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: HH_Daniel.jpg (198KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
HH_Daniel.jpg
198KB, 800x572px
MUH INNOCENCE
MUH VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE
>>
that dude looks like plague
>>
>>322708332

Now you know how everybody feels about you.
>>
>>322707890
I sided with Graham but I don't see how this guy was wrong? If the Sorrows are taught to fight and stay in Zion then they just end up clashing with the other tribe.
>>
File: Joshua Graham To The Tribals.png (2MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Joshua Graham To The Tribals.png
2MB, 2048x1024px
>>322708424
So be it. A little friction is better than a tribe at the mercy of whomever enters Zion after Joshua and Daniel have passed and the courier's heroics is but a story told round the camp fire.
>>
>>322708424
>>322708607
Plus cave daddy said strike back against those who wrong you.
>>
>>322707890
>Side with Joshua
>The tribes end of fighting each other
>yfw Danny boy was right all along
>>
File: Randall_Clark.jpg (363KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Randall_Clark.jpg
363KB, 1050x750px
>>322708424

>giving up your land, history, and honor just so you can appease some pacifist fuck and let savages walk all over you

Fuck you Daniel, I will stand my ground and defend what is ours. Just like the Father taught us, so it shall be. We've had enough of acting like children
>>
>>322708607
>>322708728
I mean I still sided with Joshua but Daniel wasn't completely dumb by any measure.

Also controversial opinion incoming:

OWB> HH> LR> DM
>>
>>322708879
>fighting
A little friction, some harsh words, a death or two...

Better than remaining ignorant of reality.
>>
>>322708424
>>322708939
>daniel was right
>do everything he says
>end up wiping out the entire white legs tribe anyway
>while denying the other tribes their beautiful land
>>
>>322708939
Not that controversial. My ranking is the same even though I enjoyed DM.
>>
>>322708939
No he wasn't wrong at all about them loosing their innocence he was just naive thinking running would preserve it forever. Actually that's not fair i'm sure he did know it wouldn't last forever but he was just sick of all the ignorant violence and wanted to make it last as long as possible.
>>
>>322708939

>literally in every ending Daniel regrets the choice

Nigga he aint right in any reality
>>
>>322707890
Mormons are disgusting. Too bad they managed to Brainwash Joshua.
>>
>>322708939
HH is actually my favorite but I know it isn't the best, personally it's

HH > DM > OWB > LR

again though I know it's not in order of best
>>
>>322707890

The innocence of one meager tribe is less valuable than Zion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.