[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you niggers made that child sex crime case on attorney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vonKarma-HeadWall.gif (35KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
vonKarma-HeadWall.gif
35KB, 256x192px
Which one of you niggers made that child sex crime case on attorney online?

>MFW I HAD TO SIT THERE AND DEFEND THAT CASE!
>>
File: 1394589582428.gif (294KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1394589582428.gif
294KB, 245x245px
>>322707639
>>
Did you win?
>>
Welcome to the world of a real defense attorney.
>>
Post the docs
>>
I pity state-appointed attorneys, it must be hell having to defend someone like that.
>>
>>322707639
don't defense attorney's typically have to defend their clients no matter how heinous the crime is? do your job you fucking sack of shit, or find a better, more qualified attorney. Now give me your badge you sack of cum guzzling shit
>>
>>322710287
What happens if they throw the case as subtly as possible?
>>
>>322710410
I'm sure there would be some law or repercussions to throwing a case, but maybe you can fake your incompetence well enough to actually get away with it
>>
>>322710368
Pretty much. Worse yet unlike ace attorney people aren't just accused of murder because one piece of paper had their name on it. So your job is basically just to get that person a smaller sentence than they'd normally get by looking for loop holes and shit. One case I recall a professor telling me about is where he was able to get a drunk driver off scott free by expunging pretty much all the evidence because the cop fucked up the procedures. Shits retarded.

>>322710410
The defendant can get a retrial if it's discovered. And chances are if its major they'll find a lawyer who will comb that case for the smallest of things.
>>
>>322710410
if anyone found out, you would be disbarred
if people didn't find out you did it on purpose and think you are just incompetent, you might still be disbarred
>>
>>322710410

>Throwing the case

Assuming the case went to trial and didn't end up being a plea bargain (Which it most likely would be) then there's absolutely no reason for a defense attorney to do this because they could get disbarred if they're found out, and it would be brought back to trial with a competent attorney anyway.
>>
>>322710557
>>322711119
>>322711168
Thanks /law/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.