[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1348628096950.png (259KB, 380x610px) Image search: [Google]
1348628096950.png
259KB, 380x610px
I'm playing the first Xenoblade right now and I just got up to when you fight Mumkar after the "twist" that the faced ones are humans. How much of this game do I have left? I'm trying to rush through it so I can play X. I don't like playing sequel games unless I've beaten the previous ones, no matter how unconnected it is.
>>
File: 1338050252004.jpg (28KB, 590x650px) Image search: [Google]
1338050252004.jpg
28KB, 590x650px
Also Dunban is the best
>>
>>322705145
You're probably a bit more than halfway done.
>>
>>322705145
Halfway point.

>>322705178
Of course.
>>
>>322705285
absolutely wrong. he has the entirety of mechonis to go and then all the shit with bionis interior
>>
>>322705178
Thats not what I posted...
>>
Don't rush man, this game is fucking great.
I don't suggest doing all the side quests though, that could take like 30 hours alone.
>>
>>322705145

>Rushing through the better game so you can play the not as good one

Maximum retard.

You SHOULD be at about 60-80 hours and 75% of total playtime where you are now, because the rest of the game is far more linear. But if you've been rushing, AKA missing half of the game's content, you're only a little past halfway through.

>>322705551

You take the crown for retardation in this thread though. First for being wrong, and second for posting spoilers in a thread like this.
>>
>>322707072
Why so aggressive?
>>
Feel free to skip all the sidequests.

Most of them are pointless and only serve to make you overleveled. The sidequests in X are way better.
>>
>>322705145
take your time, it is better than X.
As far as sidequests go you should do the ones needed for additional skill trees, and the prequests for the Bana the destroyer quest.
There is also the games only voiced side quest outside of colony 6 later on.
If you are interested in beating some secret bosses you need to do the quests that unlock the three sage summit aswell.
Just look up the wiki, it's really helpful.
>>
File: 1348629878189.jpg (373KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1348629878189.jpg
373KB, 1024x768px
>>322707072
>Maximum retard.

>You SHOULD be at about 60-80 hours and 75% of total playtime where you are now, because the rest of the game is far more linear. But if you've been rushing, AKA missing half of the game's content, you're only a little past halfway through.

Chill bro. I'm using XBX as incentive for me to finally finish Xenoblade. I started it back when it was localized in 2011 but I stopped playing it because I was doing all the side content and that wore down on me. I stopped around the first time you meet Melia and I finally got back to it a few days ago. Since then I haven't been doing as much side content so I don't get side tracked.

Also is there any way to check playtime?
>>
>>322708584
Also
>Xenoblade came out in 2011
>I still haven't beaten it
Going back to shit you haven't played in a while only to notice its already been like 4 years makes me hurt on the inside.
>>
>>322708584
Take Xenoblade at your own pace. The game lets you do what you want.

I was in the same kinda situation where I ended up focusing on the main story around midgame because of how well paced the plot was.
>>
>>322705145
you still have a long way to go m8

I will not spoil but hear me out, everything you think you know about this game is a lie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.