[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys donate to streamers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Do you guys donate to streamers?
>>
>>322702039
what's her story anyway? are those donations legit or are people this fucking thirsty
>>
>tfw fucked her at ti5 in her qop cosplay
>>
no. especially not ugly hoes like pic related
>>
>>322702039
Hells nah. They're just parasites who refuse to get a real job.

People who donate are desperate trust fund millionaires with nothing better to do. The middle class and below would never do something as stupid as donating to streamers.
>>
>>322702562

So what you're saying is that only literal plebs and proles don't donate?
>>
File: female privilege.png (423KB, 660x430px) Image search: [Google]
female privilege.png
423KB, 660x430px
>>
I used to donate to Cosmo every once in a while when I had an extra $10 to spare. Nowadays, I feel like I was betrayed
>>
>>322702707
>She even has someone to put it together for her

Beta males are astounding.
>>
>>322702562
>real job
idiot (or wagecuck) who doesn't understand how capitalism works detected

also the real problem is how twitch continues to allow these cam girls to exist and the white knights that enable them
>>
>>322702707

>Probably has a bunch of people to build it for her
>Meanwhile I have to struggle to put my own computer together

Man I wish I was popular
>>
>>322702562
>The middle class and below would never do something as stupid as donating to streamers.

I think you underestimate how lonely and deprived of contact some people are
>>
>>322702039

nigger, I dont even watch streamers
you faggots should be ashamed of yourselves
>>
No that's stupid.
>>
>>322702039
I donated a dollar
Id never donate to Kitty though she mad annoying
>>
File: 3XgNDxHv.jpg (24KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
3XgNDxHv.jpg
24KB, 387x387px
ROGER DODGER 619
>>
>>322703105
But putting them together is fun until you gotta pull on the lever for the CPU.
>>
>>322702707
she paid him
>>
>>322704514
with money men gave her to watch her unbox csgo crates
>>
Always seems like the most retarded and most controversial streamers get the most donations, like sodapoppin, that mitch guy or all those camwhores who are just about drama and money.
It's like fucking jersey shore and it feels like this drama-trend is slowly spreading.
>>
I've been considering donating to one who doesn't advertise their patreon at all and who is very respectable.

Also they consistenly and for a long time have been opposed to Feminist Frequency foolishness, they didn't jump on the train later after it got big, right from the beginning they didn't like it.

I was considering throwing them $36 a year, I'd like to get the extra patreon-only stuff they do.
>>
>>322702707
I dated a girl that looked exactly like her. Maybe it was the glasses.
>>
>>322705496
Good on you.
>>
I honestly don't believe people donate that much cash to someone that plays video games. I wanna see the people that donates thousands of dollars to streamers to actually believe this bullshit.
>>
>>322708152
We've established they're the bored sons of saudi oil barons.
>>
Who is getting those fools paid?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.