[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE THE JEDIS ARE GAY LMAO DUDE THE SITH ARE FAGGOTS LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Kreia.jpg (37KB, 310x482px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
37KB, 310x482px
DUDE THE JEDIS ARE GAY LMAO

DUDE THE SITH ARE FAGGOTS LMAO

BUT REMEMBER APATHY IS DEATH LMAO
>>
>>322695147
>Kreia: dont be fag allright?
OP" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NICE WISDuM MEME MASTER XD
>>
Kreia: cant see shit lmaooo
>>
>>322697401
Kreia has never been reasonable. Kreia fans are just as blind as she is.
>>
>>322695147
>triggered by the words of authority
top kek get a load of this juvi
>>
File: snake.jpg (61KB, 631x780px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
61KB, 631x780px
>>322695147
>apathy is death

reminder to the retards, that kreia didn't say that, the ghost in the tomb said that.

Stop talking if you don't understand the game.

>he thinks jedi or sith are on the whole good establishments

top fucking bur
>>
>>322695147
DUDE /VG/ EXISTS BUT WE WILL KEEP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS A DAY FOR A MONTH ABOUT A 10 YEARS OLD GAME LMAO
>>
>>322695147
From my point of view the Sith are evil...
>>
kreia was right, she was a bitch and put her point across idiotically but she was right
>>
let's see how smart you are when you're dead
>>
File: PUPAMECRIRESCEEX.png (11KB, 295x284px) Image search: [Google]
PUPAMECRIRESCEEX.png
11KB, 295x284px
>pay attention to what you are doing and the consequences

>dude lol just destroy the force
>>
who /atris/ here
>>
>>322702567

As in wanting to bang Atris or as in thinking she was competent because I wouldn't mind fucking her while she was gagged so I didn't have to listen to her stupidity.

Seriously, why is everyone in KOTOR 2 infected with terminal stupidity?
>>
>>322704020
The price of being written by Avellone
>>
>>322704020
>>322704371

I was about to talk about how only Darth Sion and Nihlus are competent but then I realized that Nihlus can't really be considered intelligent anymore since he's a being of instinct who only wants to feed regardless of whether it's a good idea or not, and Sion is so fucking incompetent he let Kreia escape right after cutting her hand off and having her at his mercy.

EVERYONE EXCEPT ATTON AND MY CHARACTER ARE FUCKING MORONS HOLY HELL!
>>
>>322695147
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>322704469

Kreia was the only competent character in the whole game besides HK-47.

It baffles me that you guys think she was telling her true opinions to the Exile. She was a fucking Sith Lord, killed people for shits and gigs, mindwhammied multiple Jedi Masters, organized Atris' Dark Side conversation.

Her message of "don't attract attention, don't be an idiot" was purely for the purpose of maneuvering Sion and Nihilus around like the flailing morons they were. If the Exile got too hot too soon, then her whole plan to destroy the Force forever goes to shit.

The whole reason why she wants to destroy the Force is so the Force can't fuck up her schemes with coincidences and blind luck. She directly states this to you before you kill her.
>>
>>322695147

DUDE...

MIDICLOREANS!
>>
Why are we memeing Kreia all of a sudden?
>>
>>322705071

>Kreia
>Competent

I distinctly remember her reason for wanting to destroy the force being different than wanting to stop it from fucking up her plans but anyway, if she hates the force so much because it facilitates dumb luck and coincidences then she should really reflect on the fact that she would have never found you without dumb luck and coincidences.

She is so fucking incompetent that she can't realize that she is doomed to fail from the start, the force set her up to essentially heal you so that you can destroy her stupid ass before she figured out how to use Darth Nihluses stupid ass to destroy the force.
>>
File: gamergate.png (25KB, 276x213px) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.png
25KB, 276x213px
c'mon guys
just be neutral like me!
you don't wanna be stupid do you?
>>
>>322705716

God I fucking hate neutral fags.

The even more stupid part is that Kreia isn't even fucking neutral, she just wanted you to be neutral because then you would have a higher chance to fall to her side. Funny how she's so shitty that she can't even convert a Sith PC.
>>
>>322695147
dude who is this guy who keeps making threads hating on KOTOR 2 and why

this game came out more than a decade ago. its not even cannon. move on
>>
>>322706212

Actually the stuff this far back is more or less canon on the grounds that it hasn't been explicitly stated to be non-canon. Disney only ever specified the EU shit that took place after or during the movies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.