[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of the best games in the series easily top 3 >Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: evie-frye.jpg (386KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
evie-frye.jpg
386KB, 1200x675px
>One of the best games in the series easily top 3
>Best girl{/spoiler]
>Comfy as fuck settings
>Great bantz between Evie and Jacob
>Interesting and fun missions
>Modern day story is actually going somewhere again
>GOTY
>They fucking made her fall in love with Poo in loo, I was almost tempted to throw the game out{/spoiler]
>>
>one of the best games in the series
Not really saying much.
2 was meh and the rest were downhill from there.
>>
Ass Creed hasn't been decent since 2.

Kill yourself pleb.
>>
I just bought it last night with Lego Jurassic World as the only games from the Steam sale. Really enjoyed the opening sequences. Any idea if the Jack the Ripper DLC is worthwhile?
>>
Are you really surprised at interracial propaganda in a Ubisoft game
>>
>>322684353
It's between 2, Black flag and Syndicate for me

>>322684374
Show me how to do it first anon, lead by example

>>322684497
The trailer looks good but I'm waiting on a sale for the season pass
>>
>>322684623
The thought that Lydia Frye is part Lara Croft and part Dhalsim is fucking infuriating{/spoiler]

The game didn't need it and felt like it was shoe-horned in for no reason
>>
>>322684664
It was just on sale for 17.99 if you were looking on Steam.
>>
>thinks yearly casual creed is better than Xenoblade X, Bloodborne, Shadowrun Hong Kong, Endless Legend or Witcher 3
>thinks this shit is anywhere near AC2, ACB or AC4BF
>using comfy
>messing up spoilertags
>randomly spoiler tagging even shit that are not spoilers

So much fucking cancer.
>>
>>322685009
I'm on PS4 or I would pick it up for that price. I have read about the JTR DLC fucking the frame-rate up and freezing the game. Not sure if that is just on PS4 though.
>>
>>322684206

>reHash Creed
>GOTY any year

go back to plebbit
>>
File: jashiggy.jpg (90KB, 478x374px) Image search: [Google]
jashiggy.jpg
90KB, 478x374px
>>322685231
>Playing weebshit
>Cancer

End it all, lad
>>
>>322684206
>pro-commie
>"muh diversity"
>cuckery/"white cannot compete"
>Ass Creed/Ubishit/UPlay
>shit launch
nope
>>
>>322685489
>not knowing what weeaboo means
>being an edgy teenager
>using lad

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be more cancer than you are.
>>
>>322685489
>shitting on weebshit
>doesn't know where he is
>Ubishit shill
>how much hotpockets are they paying you?
>>
>>322685489

>Witcher 3
>Shadowrun
>Endless Legend
>even Bloodborne
>weeb

No, you should really kill yourself you meme spewing fucknut.
>>
It was much better than some of the past games. Leaps and bounds better than Unity and way way better than AC3. It's not nearly as good as AC2 or Black Flag were though.

Evie was by far the best character, which was predictable, i knew she would be the good character while Jacob would be a bumbling fool, which is exactly what happened. Was a pretty fun game though, assassination missions were actually few and meaningful, throwing knives were actually good again, setting was nice (looked fucking amazing at night). Missions were pretty good. Game actually ran decently which was a huge surprise after the shitfest that was Unity. It was an enjoyable game, though did get boring and tedious towards the end due to the sheer amount of rinse repeat templar stronghold bullshit.

I played the Jack the Ripper DLC too but jesus christ it was so awful. It was incredibly lame and boring, Evie looked like a completely different person and looked like absolute shit while Jacob looked pretty much the same just older (which was the point). Jack was for some reason made out to be some supernatural monster who can unleash supersonic roars, it was so fucking stupid. The story was very boring, at the start there's actually a little mystery to it where there's actually evidence you could interpret Jacob as going insane and having a mental illness that turned him into the Ripper, but nope, on like the 3rd mission Evie just blatantly tells you who it is and the rest is boring as fuck. You never even see his face. The whole fear system was boring and only made an easy game even easier.

TL;DR, play the main game and ignore Jack the Ripper.
>>
>>322684878
Lydia Frye was Jacob's grand daughter, not Evie. Most likely no curry mixing involved with her.
>>
>>322686721

tl;dr
>>
>>322687281

well basically he's a faggot
>>
>>322687179
Thank fuck. Although she really just looks like Evie but with no freckles.
>>
poo in loo?
>>
>>322686721
I think its better than BF atleast. Black Flag has actually zero good cities, which alone means Syndicate is its equal. Then Black Flags' bush stealth is shit and the assassination missions are terrible.
Most of BF's environment is empty water and islands with jack shit on them.

If boat combat was more than just upgrading everything to hit a big health bar it would have been even good as a standalone pirate game
>>
People still play this shit?
>>
Of all the amazing video games available you call an Ass Creed title GOTY?

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>322687907
Indian

>>322688176
>Hasn't played it but calls it shit

Why is this board so fucked?
>>
>>322688176
>>322688292

ubishills bro
>>
>>322688434

>needing to play an ass creed game to know it's shit

Why is your taste so fucked?
>>
I'll give you this, ACS has the best orphan shoving mechanics I've seen in a modern game.
>>
>>322688434

You don't really need to ply an Assassin's Creed game to know it's shit.

The only good thing some of these games do is purely aesthetic.
>>
>>322688434

>wahhh people don't like my shitty call of creed games this board is so bad wahhh

go back to your plebbit hugbox you massive faggot
>>
Evie is one of the hottest females in video gaming
>>
>>322689573

>not Call of Creedy

ya blew it muh boi
>>
>>322689854

If you have shit taste.

Oh right this is an Ass Creed thread.
>>
>>322687504
Yeah, this. Basically
>game is fucking awful
>worst paced combat in AC so far thanks to the shitty stun mechanic and execution cutscenes
>having two protagonists is not a good idea and both are mediocre, the girl had as much personality as a fucking brick and the guy was just an Ezio/Edward type dude but inferior
>gaining control of zones by doing FREE DA CHILDREN and other missions like 15 fucking times is more repetitive even than AC1 side missions
>half-assed character progression and customization
>still just pointlessly shoving half a dozen historically important characters like Marx, Darwin or Dickens in your face
>Batman grappling hook gimmick just further trivializes an already really casual game
>forcing SJW shit
>story is complete ass as usual, it's barely even there

but victorian London is cool and some of the main missions had good optional solutions

still, one of the shittier games in an already shitty series
>>
>>322690051

Yeah as I mentioned earlier the only merit to this shit series is purely aesthetic.
>>
>>322684206
>One of the best games in the series easily top 3
The entire series is shit.
>>
>picks an Ass Creed game as GOTY

Fucking casual plebs GTFO.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.