[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's literally a western platinum game. Why does /v/ hate GoWIII?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: god-of-war-3.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-war-3.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
It's literally a western platinum game. Why does /v/ hate GoWIII?
>>
>>322673565
/v/ hates GOW now? I though it was only ascension /v/ hated.
>>
>>322673565
No it's not. You're an idiot.
>>
I hope you aren't implying Bayonetta and GoW have the same combat depth.
>>
It's western
>>
>>322673728
It really is though. Actually is better than some Platinum releases.
>>
>>322673783
Yes, Bayonetta has more combos.
>>
File: y.jpg (468KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
468KB, 1184x1046px
>>322673714
Its cool to hate things.
>>
>>322673927
You really are an idiot.
>>
>>322673972

Fucking dog, pepsi is for humens
>>
>>322673565
Think of any game that /v/ had liked by default. There all hated now.
>>
Hating GoW anything is hipster tier.
>>
Bayonetta>Revengance>GoWII>GoWIII>Bayo2>W101

Of the platinum games I've played, that's my ranking of them against GoW. Both are amazing series and have some similarities.
>>
File: 1341238458140.png (27KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
1341238458140.png
27KB, 477x387px
yes and DmC is literary DMC
>>
>>322673565
Like Platinum games it has the depth of a puddle and focuses on spectacle and punching bags over a 100 times to get a letter.

Play Ninja Gaiden: Black if you want an actual action game that a retarded chimp can't mash his way through.
>>
>>322674293
hardly

really shitty games
>>
God of war 1 & 2 were really nice. But they are a bit shallow. the puzzles broke up the pacing and forced the game to crawl and they were often obtuse.

God of war three i only played up untill chronos arm climb, which was awful. By the third game i was a bit over the whole adventure of kratos.

He also really has no character. Nothing memorable.

Everyone in this thread. quote two of your favorite lines from god of war. i bet you cant.
>>
>>322674730
aaaaaaaaaagh and zeeeeeeus
>>
>>322674730
"These are Blades of Exile." - Athena

"My vengeance... ends now!"- Kratos
>>
>>322673565
>Why does /v/ hate GoWIII
Ruins his character. Shits on everything that the first game was able to set up.
>>
Because I've already played the game twice, in the first and second one.
>>
It's not on PC.
>>
>>322674730
I don't remember the exact quote but when Poseidon went "A mere human dare challenge me, a GOD OF OLYMPUS????" was badass as fuck.

The delivery was perfect.
>>
Devil May Cry for casuals
>>
>>322674081
Pepsi is for the trash.
>>
>>322673927

Great shit taste you have there.
>>
>>322675978
This guy gets it
Dr. Pepper > anything else
>>
It's DMC for dudebros.
>>
>>322676282
Bet you worship wottaburger
>>
>>322673565
>It's literally a western platinum game. Why does /v/ hate GoWIII?
If you mean the entire series is as downright shitty as Legend of Korra, then sure, I can buy that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.