[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just intentionally got my own 6 year old LoL account with $300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: banned.png (703KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
banned.png
703KB, 1366x768px
I just intentionally got my own 6 year old LoL account with $300 spent on it permanently banned, success. I fucking hate Riot and I i did this act of self destruction to prove the fact that I hate this game, the developers, and especially the players. I was a good player who never bothered anyone, but the hatred that grew for the continuing degrading and autistic community. I have no regret.

Fuck that game. Rejoice with me /v/, rejoice my separation from that cancerous game. I just decided to go completely autistic and flame everyone in the game, one of which was a Riot Staff member, greatest thing ever being able to tell him off and call him a faggot before I played my last match.
>>
Good job anon, my roommate and his friend tried to get me into it, what a POS game.
>>
I just sent riot a farewell message too on my account,* I'm done with your shitty unbalanced game, and your autistic community and your autistic Riot Staff especially, you hire retarded children who are barely out of high school to handle your support and oversee your broken backwards report system, you want a bad community i'll just add to it and make your reputation worse than, I will never play another riot game and i'm telling all my followers not to either, fuck you you corrupt moneyscammer conglomeration, I was around when this game was in beta, and i have no regret on turning my back on it or intentionally getting myself banned, FUck you Riot.******-**-
>>
>>322663934
I got banned the other day too. had been playing since a little after beta. riot is fucking trash
>>
>>322663934
>intentionally banned
>actually looks like at the start of the game you were playing normally
Anon, you just sperged out and lost control, and now you're trying to make it look like you didn't fuck up.
You did.
You're an idiot.
Unplug your router and throw it out of the window.
Leave the Internet for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>322663934
Good job faggot now you can kill yourself
>>
>>322667127
>Leave the Internet for a couple of weeks.
Or permanently, so other people don't have to suffer his presence
>>
>>322663934
ITS OK WHEN PC DOES IT!
>>
>>322664814
Is this the birth of a new epic meme?
>>
But now you are cancer-free
>>
>>322663934
My friend is a heavy LoL player and has tried to convince me for years to play. MOBA is cancer so I never tried till one day I installed, played a few matches and never played again. Shits fucking stupid I'd rather play an RTS.
>>
>>322663934
Post the whole chat log.
>>
coulda made $140 selling it at half value plus a thrown in name change

good job nigger on throwing away free money
>>
It can get boring, but if you have some friends, it can be quite fun and easy time sink if you are bored enough. Also, sometimes, destroying and completely shitstomping some autist and weebs can feel great.
>>
>>322663934
this is why play lol over dota, whiny bitches and clueless retards in general like you get banned and can't just reregister and go back ruining games because you have to make the whole grind to 30 again
>>
>>322663934

So instead of selling your account, you got it permabanned to make a point?

Great job, idiot.
>>
File: 1424293007586.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424293007586.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>322663934
Just uninstall you sperglord.
>>
>>322670571
>grind to 30
>That will show em. I play lol instead of Dota because of this to grind to 30 for uselesses shit that should had already been given to me at the start of the game!
>>
You've basically picked up your white chip from MOBA's anonymous. Nobody is impressed. Come back when you haven't relapsed for more than a couple of months.
>>
now get a rope and finish the job
>>
>>322663934
show full chat
>>
>0.006%

Last time someone posted that image a week or 2 ago it was 0.002.
>>
Post the chat logs, they'll be great for a cringe compilation.
>>
>My autistic new roommate asks me if I play DOTA
>Literally first thing he asks

So glad me and the two girls are moving to a new place. You ASSFAGGOTS players are toxic even in real life.
>>
File: 20150919112749-51146b03-me[1].jpg (109KB, 792x264px) Image search: [Google]
20150919112749-51146b03-me[1].jpg
109KB, 792x264px
>>322663934
>decide to try LoL a week ago
>look up general stats and team/lane composition
>play through tutorial games
>get to first PvP match
>team is a tank, some fighters, and ashe
>pick Jinx because guides say you need two heavy damage dealers or a jungler & I don't know what jungling requires
>fag: 2 adcs wtf
>fag: report ashe and jinx
>fag: report report report report report
>fag: why didn't you guys back me up
>fag: report
>fag: come to my lane and help me
>fag: everybody report my team
I cleared a few more matches with more faggots bitching and spamming report before I just turned it off and stopped playing.
>>
It's actually kind of sad that Riot feels that its game should be a 'safe space' for players. I'm fine if you get muted for some time for persistent communication abuse, but you shouldn't get banned for it, ever. There's a reason for client muting, and if the game actually has pings and a chat wheel for basic messages, there should be no problem keeping them muted. Riot handles this terribly.
>>
>account with $300 spent on it

HOW? I spent 0 and gave up playing LoL years ago.
>>
>>322664814
>followers
You're more of a faggot than Riot ever was or could be, unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>322672260
The players acting like faggots are generally awful at the game themselves, they TEND to behave as they get better at the game so starting out is tough if you care what other people say. Also playing with a friend is great because you know a nigga always got your back.
>>
File: Altec.png (506KB, 930x562px) Image search: [Google]
Altec.png
506KB, 930x562px
Also stopped playing LoL after playing league only for 4 years.

Tried playing single player games but couldnt get myself to play them more than once even if it was good. ive been in a gaming void for last half year

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW /V/ IM LOST
>>
>>322670007
>>322671446
>>322671672

Come on anon don't be shy.
>>
>>322672409
It takes a LOT to get banned. I flame and shit everywhere nearly every game for something like two years and I never even got a warning until sometime last month. The best part is the warning was only because I got reported by the three man premade on my team because they were mad we lost, I didn't type anything that game, I couldn't have even gotten banned for it. Basically, if you don't call people niggers and faggots all game every game then you're probably not going to be banned for verbal abuse.
>>
>>322673013
Just come back to LoL you scrub

Or play witcher 3 and shadowrun, only single player games recently that managed to keep my attention. Fallout 4 lasted a whopping two hours, fucking waste of money
>>
Why didn't you just sold your account or something?
>>
>>322673160
This goddammit this. My buddy and I play every now and then and we talk smack to people whenever they deserve it. I've had an account since 2010 and I've never seen a single warning.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.