[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that sale ARG has ended, any of you is willing to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

So, now that sale ARG has ended, any of you is willing to share the solution? I've seen some posts claiming that the reward is Valve Complete Pack, so I'm willing to hear how would one get to that.
>>
>>322662084
I got that with the potatoes arg
>>
No one found shit other than that fish badge
>>
This ARG is shit.
Somewhere it's too easy ("bullet hell" was figured out without listening to 794e2cea991f file), somewhere it's too hard (I mean, for redditors, smart people stopped caring for valveshit years ago).
>>
The reward was the badge. The path people took to get to that solution was not correct.
>>
Welp no Half Life 3 announcement as some retards here predicted, now what retards?
>>
>>322663156
My predictions of an announcement were incorrect, but the prediction of me getting a 3 right now came out true.
>>
>>322663125
the red herring badge? that makes no sense
>>
>>322663704
>forever wrong
>>
>>322663709
>ARG? No, it was a red herring.
>>
>>322663776
that's an asshole move, doubt valve would do that
>>
>>322663958
Why is it an asshole move? What were you expecting?
>>
>>322664020
>arg guys! enjoy!
>but not really, there's no arg
>>
>>322663958
>Valve
>assholes

Pick two.
>>
Nobody solved it because there was no ARG other than the red herring badge
Unless valve expects us to solve the killer of the fucking backstabbing elf
>>
>>322662084
>the reward is Valve Complete Pack
>a bunch of games that everyone has and several of which Valve has literally given away for free
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>322664020
Something related to Valve's VR stuff
>>
>>322664145
I mean, it's a company so of course they're assholes. But that's just unnecessary bad PR, why would they do that?
>>
>>322664492
Don't you want to play ricochet, anon?
>>
>>322664492
What?
how?
>>
>>322662084
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1bsioDCdqZO5fLCWdZUxQh3uvTvLCoIrSeTCK3-A6CMg

this is what happened
>>
>>322666172
could they have made it any less painful to read?
>>
Reddit is still trying and it seems like they're still discovering new things which may or may not lead to a path other than the badge.
https://www.reddit.com/r/steamsaledetectives/comments/3zg0i6/apparently_there_is_an_hidden_image_in_every_card/
>>
>>322666463
you can zoom it if that's what you mean
but yes I agree, I tried to find the picture version
>>
>>322666573
That thing you linked is fucking nothing.
>>
>>322666805
Ah, I only skimmed it.
Yeah looking at it more closely it does seem like it's over, they haven't come up with anything new the past few days besides far-fetched theories.
>>
File: CXt_W8tUAAAI_UI.png (539KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CXt_W8tUAAAI_UI.png
539KB, 600x450px
>HL3fags BTFO
>>
File: accepting.png (492KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
accepting.png
492KB, 692x577px
>whole ARG just for a shitty badge
>conference this month is confirmed to just be more VR shit without an actual game attached
>Episode Two will turn nine years old this year
>Dota, the last game Valve actually released, came out three years ago

So...this is it, isn't it? Valve's just...dead as a developer.

I didn't even need HL3. Just...something. Some kind of game. Something that'd make me smile the way they used to.

Goddammit, Valve. I loved you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.