[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS A MEME GAME OR NOT? YES OR NO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Undertale-logo.jpg (10KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Undertale-logo.jpg
10KB, 660x330px
IS THIS A MEME GAME OR NOT?

YES OR NO?
>>
>>322633230
play it yourself and decide it for yourself.
or your life is so shit,you need the review of memelords to play games?
>>
>>322633230
I agree
>>
stop making these threads
>>
>>322633230
go smoke dick through your eyelids
>>
Thank god, another UNDERTALE thread. Just as the OTHER 400+ thread died.

Thanks ANON.

I really would like to discuss more UNDERTALE on /v/. What a fantastic great game UNDERTALE IS. With it's super deep story, loveable anthromorphic characters and engaging gameplay, UNDERTALE beats out any other RPG in the genre.

TOBY FOX is a gaming genius and should make more games similar to UNDERTALE.

What is your favorite UNDERTALE, character anon?

My favorite UNDERTALE character is TORIEL, or what I like to call her, Goat Mom.

Haha, I sure do hope noone posts sexually suggestive or lewd images of the character from UNDERTALE Toriel, because my genetalia could not help but be excited!
>>
>>322633230
Are Earthbound/Mother meme games?

The only "meme" I can ever recall that could ever even be considered a meme if you're being fucking hyper-critical, is use of the word tsundere. But that's not a fucking meme.

Just because memes are spawned OUT of the game, doesn't mean the game fucking had memes in it. People are just being retarded.
>>
>meme game

fuck off with this stupid term already
>>
Haven't played, probably never will, but "meme game" is a completely meaningless term. Stop being a fucking retard and just ask if it lives up to the hype or if it's overrated.
>>
File: this is the future you chose.png (1MB, 3944x4268px) Image search: [Google]
this is the future you chose.png
1MB, 3944x4268px
>>
If we think a meme as something that quickly spreads around thanks to the Internet, Undertale is then actually a meme game. Sure, loads of other games also enter this category, but Undertale in particular got widely spread in little time.

If you're refering to another thing with "meme game", then go fuck yourself
>>
>>322633230
Epic, epic for the win
>>
No but it's a shit game
>>
>>322636413
Stop posting this
>>
>>322633230
You could always just pirate it and find out for yourself, anon-kun.
>>
>>322633230
i gave in and bought the game.

pretty much i can tell you its a fun and really good game with a shitty meme spouting fanbase from all corners of the internet
>>
>>322636413
>/v/ as a whole is often a major contribution to a games popularity

oh brother...
>>
File: 1451885247175.png (38KB, 1078x794px) Image search: [Google]
1451885247175.png
38KB, 1078x794px
>One Undertale thread gets wiped by janitor
>Another 2 already taken it's place

You know what, fuck all of you. Fuck every last person reading this. Fuck OP, and fuck the anon's that fill these threads up. Not yesterday some faggot Undermemer made me realise all I fucking do on this fucking board is waste literal hours of my life going into threads I don't even want to be in telling other people to fuck off, and my eyes have been opened to all of your and my own autism.

You know what? Fuck all of you. Fuck the people who make the thread, and fuck the people who post in them to keep them alive. If you want to actually unironically enjoy and play this Tumblrmeme shit, or even bang your head against a keyboard telling people they aren't allowed to like it despite the fact we're on an anonymous imageboard and they'll just ignore you, go right the fuck ahead. All of you are faggots and I hope you all die in a fire. Fuck Undertale, fuck autism, fuck reddit, fuck all of you. Christ.
>>
>>322633698
Saved :^)
>>
>>322633230
ye
>>
>>322633230
/v/ hates it because its popular now.
So yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.