[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends only play Super Smash Bros. >won't touch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443974930709.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1443974930709.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>friends only play Super Smash Bros.
>won't touch anything else

How the hell do I get them to try other things? One of them got the new Xenoblade but they dropeed it after an hour becasue it was "hard".
>>
>>322627154
Get new friends
>>
>>322627154
Honestly, get new friends or kill them. Xenoblade X doesn't even get challenging until Ga Jiarg.
>>
Stop thinking the world revolves around you, you dipshit

After the new DLC launches they wont be adding anything new so you should just wait until they grow tired.
>>
File: 8494764.jpg (15KB, 142x172px) Image search: [Google]
8494764.jpg
15KB, 142x172px
>tr4sh
>>
Why do you care?
>>
>>322627154
Get good at smash bros.

I only play characters like meta knight now. Where it requires large strings of combos and multiple low percent hits to build combos, then every kill is incredibly satisfying.

My friends play Roy, Marth, Little Mac, Ike, Link, and Ganondorf, so all really hard hitters.

I'll hit them like 15 times in a row, and their percent is like 64, then Ganon gets me with two kicks and an up A and I'm at 50+

That way they typically get KOs on me now and then, or they either get me to a high percent or none at all, cause I have to work way harder to kill as Meta Knight, but it;s still fun.

Playing games with friends is meant to be fun, not meant to be cinematic, and appreciating the graphics and story and world like us autists all do when we are playing SP campaign.

I hate to say it, but find better SP games to play (or online MP), and save Smash, Mario Kart, NBA, FAST racing, etc for playing with friends.

Hey I downloaded Just Cause 3 though and not only me but all my friends are having a blast.

We keep taking turns stealing jets with beginner game tier equipment and bombing the fuck out of end game bases switching on death. We actually own 90% of the settlements on the map but are like 10% through the campaign. Didn't even unlock fast travel and rebel drops till about halfway through cause we didnt know they were in the game
>>
why do you care that they dropped a single player rpg? it's not like they can play it with you
>>
if you have friends that dont try games you show them you have cunt friends
if you dont try the games they show you, you are a cunt
>>
>>322627610
>>322628213
This. Even if only online.
>>
>>322627154
I'm guessing that they tried fighting Sirene the Lost, got BTFO, then cried about the game being hard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.