[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ubisoft Credits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
Just finished the game 25 minutes ago and the credits are still going.

How many poor fucks worked on this fucking thing?
>>
Why are you playing Ubishit games?
>>
>>322604532
They are the most talented developers in the world right now due to superior output on next gen consoles.

I for one enjoy playing Watch Dogs with my wife's son on our Xbox One.
>>
>>322605036
your trying too hard tho your post is not even funny
>>
3 and Revelations were way worse in how long it took the credits to end. Rogue's is small in comparison to those two. The special credits scene doesn't even show until like 8 minutes into it.
>>
>>322605036
I cant even laugh at this post.
>>
>>322604028
remember when credits listed only people who actually worked on the game and not every fucker who works for these giant ass companies all over the world?
>>
>>322604028
>list of babies born during production
who gives a shit
>>
you can't cancel credits and if you minimize the game it pauses
>>
>>322604028
I hope you're not expecting the modern plot of Black Flag and Rogue to go anywhere. They just drop it after the cliffhanger of Rogue.

Unity and Syndicate don't have modern day stories worth mentioning.
>>
>How many poor fucks worked on this fucking thing?

Ubisoft has a terribly cold hearted way of developing games OP.

Instead of having a bunch of people in one office working as a team, supporting each other and interacting face to face. They are split up and isolated all over the world, all working on different parts of the game separately with little communication.

Want to know why Ubisoft can crank out so many AAA games so fast that all follow the same framework? This is why, because they have built up a system with teams all over the world that specialize in very specific parts of the Ubisoft formula.

Other companies do this as well of course, but it is mostly limited to a PC port or a online mode for example, Ubisoft has taken it to a disgustingly high level.
>>
>>322604028
Are you me? I just did that 20mins ago. It was painful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.