[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I can only get one, which do I go for? New Order or The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: which.png (458KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
which.png
458KB, 800x500px
If I can only get one, which do I go for?

New Order or The Old Blood?
variety counts to me (in gameplay or enemies or environments, whichever), but length/general amusement is important too.

Which would you go for?
>>
I played Old Blood and liked half of it.
>>
>>322601491
what killed it for you?
>>
Both games are mechanically the same. OB is much shorter but TNO had an insane amount of padding.

OB was more action driven whereas TNO was carried by its retarded plot.

You may as well buy both but OB felt like what a Wolfenstein game should have been though you should probably just play RTCW again and somehow track down a copy of Wolfenstein 2009 while you're at it
>>
>>322601613
The second part of it, I don't know if you want me to tell you since it is a spoiler.
>>
>>322601715
Put it in spoilers.
>>
Whichever one the newest one is is fucking way better
>>
>>322601715
go ahead and spoil it for me, I don't mind about that stuff. Feel free to tag it so it doesn't spoil others though
>>
>>322601816
that would be Old Blood

are you exploring a castle in both?
>>
new order is a full game
old blood is standalone xpac (read: shorter)
>>
>>322601826
Basically Nazi Zombies and it got really old really fast. I enjoyed everything else well maybe the besides the old classic wolfenstein stages with the new engine.
>>
>>322601053
Neither, just pirate both if you need Nazi theme, but it's not worth more than 3€/game.
>>
>>322601053
Fear the old blood. By the gods, fear it.
>>
>>322601709
>Wolfenstein 2009
My nigga, that game was the shit.
>>
>>322602113
ah thanks, I'm not a big fan of zombies in general so if that's what the entirety of the second half boils down to then I'll probably steer clear
>>
>>322602113
So the Old Blood is Wolfenstein 3D remake?
>>
>>322602310
it reminded me a lot of rtcw's story mode. you sneak into the castle and the find out the nazis are researching occult shit and supernatural hilarity ensues.
>>
>>322602490
Yeah, this except the supernatural stuff is kinda of meh besides maybe the final boss.
>>
>>322602490
>>322602595
So not worth 10€, keeping iso and not buying then, thanks.
>>
>buying a SP FPS for length

FPS have never been the game to buy if you want longevity, unless it supports custom maps and shit
>>
>>322603272
Yeah, it does, you COD faggot

The standard length for FPS games should be about 8 - 10 hours
>>
>>322603462
I've been playing FPS since Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem. They have never been especially long games. I mentioned custom maps in my post which CoD has never really had (MW1 had mod tools)
>>
>>322603697
Doom is long enough. There are 3 episodes (4 with Ultimate), and each episodes contains 8 levels.

Let's say we're talking about a player who never played doom before and really took time about it, so they can complete a level about 15 - 20 minutes. That's about 2 - 3 hours per episodes. Which means he can complete it about 6 - 9 hours.

And I'm not making this up, my brother complete it about 7 - 8 hours.
>>
>>322601053
>Should I go the full original game or the less good standalone expansion?
TNO, easily.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.