[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say that this is just a glorified rehash of 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
Would you say that this is just a glorified rehash of 3?
>>
>>322596258
gameplay/graphics are way better but in every other sense its way worse than 3
>>
it's worse than that
>>
I enjoy the game (and 3), but yeah. It's not anything special, it's a good game but not great, imho.
>>
You don't know how disappointed I was when I got to Diamond City.

The entire time before I got there was I was just repeating stuff in my head like "Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna get to see Fenway Park as a city! This is going to be so cool and unique!"

Then you get there and its tiny and they really fucking half-assed the fact that its a baseball stadium...one quest where you collect some memorabilia and one quest where you paint a fucking wall, which was actually another fetch quest. Wow. So fucking fun.

Bethesda can't make a fun setting to save their life, and thats fucking impressive considering they didn't have to do much work to make the setting in FO4 work, they just chose not to do that work I guess.
>>
>>322596258
It's looks pretty and they improved some things, but it is nowhere near as good as 3 was
>>
>>322596258
I wish it was. 3 was still enjoyable, I can't bring myself to play more of 4 after the initial couple of hours.
>>
>>322596527
In fairness The Vegas Strip was a God damn disappointment too.

Fallout can't into big cities
>>
>>322596258
I would say it's far superior to F3, but it's still got the Bethesda jank: outdated graphics and lousy animations, and bad writing/voice acting.

The settlement building aspect along puts it above F3.
>>
>>322597152
no, consoles cannot into big cities
>>
>>322597173
>The settlement building aspect along puts it above F3.
Yeah if you're a shit eating autist who actually enjoys garbage minecraft mechanics
>>
>>322597279
Witcher 3 is on consoles.
>>
>>322597279
>Bethesda engine cannot into big cities
Ftfy
>>
>>322596258
Stylistically it's an inversion, as well as, on a very miniscule level a deconstruction.
>>
>>322597173
>30 in game locations devoted to this one, monotonous, unfleshed, boring and unrewarding mechanic
>Every location is more or less clear out guys, build beds, and bail them out when raiders come because this role playing fucktard who said he liked the military stuff more, not the order giving part, orders you to
>You earn practically nothing for doing this
>Can't even build anything cool without mods
Yep, really pulls it out of the gutters, a great investment of developers time
>>
>>322597173
I would've preferred Bethesda to build the settlements themselves. Because that's their fucking job.
>>
This game should be called inventory management. Fallout 3 was way better
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.