[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem: Fates teaser site up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/

Camilla wasn't altered at all.
>>
Fake, it's to lull people into a false sense of security. It will be changed and censored, you'll see.
>>
>>322591952
It's been up for like weeks now anon. Where have you been?
>>
>>322592110
You should try and censor my massive wang.
>>
>>322591952
Please don't post Camilla. That just triggers me and makes me want to dump load of her r34 on /v/
>>
File: tfpheb_528761282.webm (2MB, 726x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfpheb_528761282.webm
2MB, 726x800px
>>322591952
Why wouldn't be?
>>
>>322591952
>Camilla wasn't altered at all.
You can say that once the scene of Corrin running into her breasts is confirmed unaltered
>>
If NoA censors it I'll just play the fan translation. It's nice to know I have some kind of alternative instead of just getting fucked up the ass by censorship.
>>
>>322593013
Only curious, but does a missing titty shot have that much of an effect on your enjoyment of the game, or are you about the principle of the thing?
>>
>>322593160
Principle mainly. I look at censorship as a snowball effect. If they just cover up some tiddies I'm not going to be ass pained.
>>
>>322593160
I only play games from the East now, so if it doesn't have the promise of 2D breasts and vaginas I'm really taken aback by it. It doesn't feel like an Eastern game without them
>>
The amie shit looks so awkward. I have to wonder if FEfags have ever played an actual, high quality waifu game.
>>
>>322593160
You're dumb if you think that's the only thing they will censor, they will tone down some supports like Pieri and Inigo's daughter and remove content.
>>
>>322593867
It really doesn't look good.
>FEfags have ever played an actual, high quality waifu game.
You say that as if people were clamoring for the amie shit before it was introduced. It started off as them really wanting to implement the technology but not know how. Even the development teams were split on it.
>>
File: CW05IYTUkAAycY6.jpg (161KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CW05IYTUkAAycY6.jpg
161KB, 1250x1080px
Tsukuyomi is the best shota, he's my waifu
>>
>>322595396
Fuck off Ricken.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.