[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I randomly wake up with a strong craving to play WoW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
Sometimes I randomly wake up with a strong craving to play WoW again. It goes away after a while.
>>
play on a private server
>>
>>322581010
I get that too, sometimes. Out of nowhere I just want to go play my druid for a while.
I can usually resist though.
>>
>>322581010
Play undertale instead
>>
>>322581010
Its that video game addiction senpai
>>
>>322581010
I sometimes get urge to play it too, then I start thinking about what I would do in game and realise WoW is not the game I want to play. I want to play EvE. I wish there was an EvE with medieval/fantasy/steampunk/age of sail setting.

End of my blog entry.
>>
File: 1377306962065.jpg (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377306962065.jpg
59KB, 400x300px
I know that feel anon, but it'll never be the same as your first time.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypd6wO_TPI
>dat soundtrack
>>
It's garbage now.
Non-stop gold/pet selling spam, and zero community.
>>
>>322581010
I think most of us get that anon. I know i do, some days i'll just be bored as fuck and then i get the urge to play WoW again. But then i remember how god awful the game is now and the urge dies down, then fades off after that.
>>
>>322584260
How did they manage to make a game so addictive that years after I stopped playing I still feel the urge to play it?
>>
Stay strong, OP. Remember, you're in control of your life now.
>>
>>322584085
But Anon nobody actually plays an MMO to socialize
>>
>>322581010
i have dreamed i play wow on several occasions
>>
I dont mind resubbing, but only if new content is out.
Right now we're not getting shit so whats the point?

Not gonna reward them for doing nothing.
>>
>>322584371
Good thing they're a shitty drug dealer and made the product worse as the years have gone by. Didn't even need to worry about tolerance taking over.
>>
File: 1407197891586.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407197891586.gif
1MB, 270x270px
I currently casually play Nostalrius to experience the endgame life I was never able to get to. I was around level 47 before my brother got our account banned.
>Dat feel with 1/4 bar from 50.
>>
File: herp derp.png (996KB, 874x665px) Image search: [Google]
herp derp.png
996KB, 874x665px
I get that too OP, I just wish there was something to full the void.
>>
I resubbed yesterday,

Stay mad faggots
>>
>>322584371
World PvP. That magical time between it existing and everybody having like 12 heirloom items. Hell, even the 10 level Battlegrounds were more fun than 5 level BoA groups.
>>
>>322585074
I can't play on private server because the idea of having to start from scratch after all I did sickens me.
>>
>>322585860
private servers aren't worth it. You'll have a little fun, but there isn't a single stable one. Roll backs, frequent down time and even some Donor items that exist just ruin all fun.
>>
>>322585860
you essentially start over every expansion, who cares
>>
I really wouldn't mind something to sink my time into so I can forget about my shitty life.
>>
>>322586294
WoW isn't a good idea because you'll feel obligated to play because you paid for a month and you're "wasting even more time" by not wasting your time on a game. And it's not even like the game will be around forever, unlike single player games where you can keep your effort saved as long as you want.
>>
>>322585074
>buy level 60 because i cant be arsed to level up in vanilla wow again.
>farm up reputation shit that isnt relevant yet
>farm up items that arent worth much yet but will be when the later end game dungeons are released
>get in a guild and nearly get a full set of t1 gear
>have it all sitting in my bank, few k worth of shit will make my main on my own account i decided to level up anyways be able to buy his epic mount when he hits 60
>take a break from game, wonder if i should xtra all that stuff from the bought account to my original for safety reasons
>nah it would take forever and it will probably be fine
>account is banned when i come back to game few months later.
well at least farming devilsaurs with my friend, and the world pvp involved in that, was fun. I also have the flaming skull shield and destiny for my guy to play around with as he levels up.
>>
same OP. then you realize you get bored of it. raiding kills it for me and pvp lately is fucking shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.