[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a game with good replay value. Does Fallout 4 warrant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fallout_4_63529.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4_63529.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
I want to buy a game with good replay value. Does Fallout 4 warrant at least 2 playthroughs?
>>
No.
>>
As someone who actually really likes the game, no. Unlike NV the branching paths are not wide apart at all and you get pretty much the whole experience from a single playthrough.

Unless you're autistic, in which case yes.
>>
File: 1448386940864.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448386940864.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
>>322578928
>Does Fallout 4 warrant at least 2 playthroughs?
Not on your life.
>>
To go a bit futher into it, the game has no level cap, which completely nullifies the point of building a character.

You can do anything and everything, you just gotta level up a couple times to get the perk you want
>>
>>322578928
Nah.

No Fallout game warrants more than one play through.
>>
>>322578928
Fallout 4's endings can be described as
-Vanilla
-French Vanilla
-Vanilla Bean
-Vanilla with Sprinkles

You're better off with New Vegas if you want a modern Fallout title.
>>
>>322579640
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>322580067

>He never played fallout 1 or 2
>>
>>322580067
>No Fallout game warrants more than one play through
Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas probably have the greatest replayability out of any RPG though.
3 not so much, and 4 none at all.
>>
I haven't replayed it but aren't there 4 main factions you can side with?
>>
>>322578928
You should play undertale
>>
Not really. The gameplay doesn't really encourage it since there's a lack of skills. Since everything is about perks you can just keep leveling and be a melee, gun, energy weapon, heavy weapon master all in the same run. The story also barely deviates, and when it does (towards the end) it really just boils down to Kill Our Opposing Factions Then Here's An Identical Ending.

You could maybe do a melee run then a ranged run, but other than combat it doesn't really differ. It can offer 100+ hours if you really take your time, but it gets dull quickly. Once you hit like level 30 your a god of death that can typically one shot Legendary Glowing Deathclaws. Eventually you get the best mods which means your materials stack up quickly, removing the need to collect junk anymore. And once you hit the space cap for a settlement you can't build more (unless you mod that or something).

It can provide a lot of hours, but Bethesda has seemingly been focusing on encouraging one single long as fuck playthrough over multiple so that they can boast about the amount of content they have.
>>
>>322580646
Four factions but literally only two endings, and they cut out the slideshow that used to tell you everything that happened after based on your decisions and actions.
>>
>>322580646
>>322581128
>>322578928
Literally a downgrade from Skyrim, which was already a downgrade from FO3 and Oblivion.
>>
>1 male guns playthrough for the Railroad/Minutemen/Brotherhood
>1 female melee/unarmed playthrough for the Institute
>>
Play Eve Online
>>
>>322581338
...are ...are you me?!
>>
>>322581128
>they cut out the slideshow

I played the final mission and was left wondering if it actually ended.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.