[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyers remorse thread. got this because steam sale, cant even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (130KB, 613x331px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
130KB, 613x331px
Buyers remorse thread.

got this because steam sale, cant even play it because uplay is fucking broken, instant waste of $45
>>
It's pretty fun when the servers/uplay aren't being complete shit (which is 60% of the time sadly). But I got it for free with muh nvidia card. Would not pay more than $20 for it if I had to
>>
File: 11.jpg (384KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
384KB, 2048x1152px
>>322578671
So im guessing im gonna be sitting here camping the account creation button for the next couple of days if i want to squeeze any value out of my purchase whatsoever
>>
What exactly is the problem with Uplay? Also do these problems translate over to the console versions of the game?
>>
File: slik hs 3.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
slik hs 3.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>322578496
>steam sale
>$45
Hesus!
I bought it 29 at launch
You fucking retards, fucking manchildren that cant fucking buy shit else where then steam.

YOU BIG FAT BABY
>>
File: thechefquestions.gif (3MB, 438x411px) Image search: [Google]
thechefquestions.gif
3MB, 438x411px
I can't be the only one that likes Uplay? Is it that invasive on PC? It pops an achievement every now and then on consoles, but that's it.
>>
>>322579285
Uplay's fine, it hasn't revealed my data to random people like steam has either

Hating uplay is basically a meme because it was really bad in like 2010
>>
>>322578496
Just get a refund

The game isnt worth playing anyway, its nearly dead and absolutely infested with hackers.
>>
>>322579624
why is this the case with most PC multiplayer titles?
>>
>>322579835
Because the vast majority of games on any platform are dead/infested with issues.

And Ubisoft love releasing unpolished turds.
>>
I agree OP

>microtransactions with madeup currency system
>lack of content
>character system that lacks customization
>>
>buying PC ports
>>
>>322579407
>hating uplay is a meme
have you ever used (or tried to, since it's down more often than your mother desu) uplay?
>>
>>322580693
Yeah all the time, got a bunch of ubi games on there and of those I've played a decent amount of multiplayer in blacklist and siege

Especially siege which I've played loads with no uplay issues
>>
>>322579007
What did this poster mean by this?
>>
File: 2016-01-04 18_11_36-Steam.png (47KB, 382x144px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04 18_11_36-Steam.png
47KB, 382x144px
>>322578496
Damn that's a shame op, im having the time of life tho
>>
>>322578872
XBone user, Uplay isnt terrible at all on console since its not a seperate program on PC it just exists and doesnt intervene all too often. R6 Seige is still really fun on consoles except for the occasional server bug which only happens 30% of the time.
>>
Everyone said the game had "weighty" guns and that the graphics were excellent

LICHURALLY ALL LYZ

The guns feel like laser beams, I mean I guess they are weighty compared to whatever CoD comes up with but holy christ there is no impact behind them whatsoever compared to games like Insurgency or RO2.

Not to mention the game looks like a blurry mess. Apparently thats from the AA but fuck me in the ear this shit is unacceptable in 2016.

Hell I thought DarkSouls2 was bad but this tops it all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.