[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the video game equivalent of sicario (the movie of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 12301030123.jpg (77KB, 667x561px) Image search: [Google]
12301030123.jpg
77KB, 667x561px
what is the video game equivalent of sicario (the movie of the year 2015) ?
splinter cell?
>>
There's nothing really close to it. Maybe that new ghost recon they're doing, but even that seems very distanced from that movie
>>
>>322570359
Is it really as good as /tv/ said? Brb pirating
>>
>>322570987
It's alright, solid 7/10. Way overrated though.
>>
>>322570359
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want something similar to the tunnel scene, I'd suggest a game like Doorkickers. Haven't played it myself, but managing a squad to efficiently shoot down criminals is pretty close to the tunnel scene.
If you want a game with no real good guys and atrocities committed on both sides, I'd suggest Spec Ops: The Line.
>>322570987
I personally loved it. One of the few movies that I'd be willing to rewatch, and I barely even rewatch movies that I love.
>>
>dat whole convoy scene

Goddamn. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through.
>>
SWAT 4
>>
>>322570987
its misogynist filth
>>
>>322570987

It's shit and extremely overrated, the plot doesn't even make sense too.
>>
>those last scenes where he starts using a suppressor
>it makes the usual hollywood pew pew sound
Why do directors still do this? Even run of the mill AAA games stopped doing it.
>>
>>322576130
>autism
>>
>>322575969
fuck off
>>
>>322576247
>pew pew sound

The dinner table scene? It sounded loud on my setup.
>>
>>322576526
>loud
You clearly don't know what hollywood suppressors vs real is about.
>>
>>322576916

Real sounding suppressors wouldnt be very impressive

https://youtu.be/YXc0rm6dzVs?t=332
>>
>>322577197
There's nothing impressive about hollywood suppressors. They sound stupid.
>>
>>322577449
I think they sound impressive
>>
>>322576526
>>322577197
https://youtu.be/p0FEwGbolAI?t=75

1:15
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.