[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys told me it was better than Undertale. So far I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: photo-original.jpg (148KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148KB, 1536x1152px
You guys told me it was better than Undertale. So far I'm bored out of my mind wandering around a stiffly designed canyon with uninteresting combat and edgy characters.

What is exactly is the charm of this game? When does it get good? I'll give you guys the art is great, and the soundtrack is very hit or miss.
>>
It's still better than Undertale despite your accurate complaints.
>>
It gets good just after the part you're at.
>>
File: 1428359932426.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1428359932426.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>322568652
Undertale and Lisa are both cookie cutter beep boop indie games. If you liked one you'll probably like the other and you probably also have a favorite tumblr, own a dildo, and were born in the 90s.

What you should really do is fuck off from 4chan.org/v/ immediately and permanently and talk about these fucking terrible games elsewhere. I could recommend NeoGAF or GameFAQs.
>>
>>322571349
This is the most common lie I've been told.
So far it's only been true one time.
>>
>>322568652

I know man, /v/ rused me too. Unless you're on the autistic spectrum don't bother playing it further.
>>
>>322571501
Trust me man, right after the part you're at.
>>
>>322571534
After seeing the shitstorm it caused here, I played and finished Undertale so I could form an opinion for myself and I loved it. I was told LISA was even better, but so far it's literally cinematic 2deep4u indie shit that /v/ used to complain about.

LISA is literally neo-/v/core

I'm gonna give it another try in the morning. Fardy is actually kind of compelling.
>>
>>322568652
I think your expectations are too high. I played this game when it first came out and I thought it was amazing, but because I had no expectations. I would probably think differently now. I recall not liking it much until about 4 hours in. If you don't like it 6 hours in, maybe it's not your type of game.
>>
>>322568652
Don't listen to /v/ recommendations. Like, at all. Most people here are jaded as shit and will recommend and not recommend things based on how popular they are. Just find whatever looks interesting to you and give it a shot. Pirate it first, even.
>>
Played this shit for an hour and a half. Why did I fall for it?

>Go kill 4 guys

>LOL U ACTUALI DID IT U RETARD LOL
>>
>>322571998
I thought it was alright of what I played. I never beaten it, I always lose interest when I try. I like the music at least.
>>
File: 1387515116957.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1387515116957.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>shitposters getting tired of lambasting undertale
>they're moving onto LISA next
>>
>>322572512
Undertale triggered /v/ for a few months, so they found another Earthboundlike to be hipster about.

It's a vicious cycle. Another game is next. LISA might bounce back though, I watched Binding of Isaac return to the board's favor after Edmund was cool to hate here.
>>
>>322568652
worst thing about this game is the desert-esque setting doesn't change alongisde having no map which makes backtracking nauseating, but the story is pretty enjoyable imo. you're really not losing much since it's only about 5 hours long.
>>
>>322571998
>neo-/v/

It's been five years.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.