[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering buy this. I play any and all genres of games and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (58KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58KB, 460x215px
Considering buy this. I play any and all genres of games and there's little I don't enjoy, but I'm wondering if any of the DLC should be considered "essential" for the best experience.

Anyone wanna share their experiences with the game?
>>
This game was a blast in occulus rift.
Nothing beats leaning out the window and screaming insults.
Unfortunately it had alot of studder.
When VR finally comes out properly I will give this game another try.
>>
I really enjoy it, very comfy and fun to build up your trucking empire

You can nab all the DLC for ¥16
>>
>>322561039
is the dlc just more maps and trucks? i'm a cheap son of a bitch and would really rather just pay four bucks for the base game unless the dlc is as necessary as Civ V dlc is to Civ V, adding all sorts of new mechanics and such
>>
>>322561039
>You can nab all the DLC for ¥16
Where? Also I assume that you mean dollar, not yen.
>>
It's surprisingly good, grab a big ol' mug of something warm and just listen to internet radio or podcasts while trucking along. In my opinion the road expansions are worth it, though the added road network can result in some really long hauls and Scandinavia is still rather expensive. The cargo pack is just more things to haul and the rest is pretty self-explanatory
>>
do i only need the base game fro the multiplayer mod?
>>
>>322561463
You dont need the DLC, it just adds in more roads/locations, decals for your truck, or cabin accessories.

None of them are needed, theyre just nice. You can enjoy 90% of the game without them.Its definitely worth four bucks
>>
I would say don't bother with the DLC at this point.

If you enjoy the base game enough that you would be willing to spend more money on it, just wait for American Truck Simulator to be released in a month and just buy that.
>>
>>322560495
DLC isn't really necessary. Most of it is skins for your truck. The only DLC that are even remotely worth buying are Cabin Accessoris [once again, completey cosmetic, but they're nice touches], and the Scandinavia and Going East DLCs, both of which add new areas and features to the game.
>>
>>322561463
I think some mod maps require some DLC.
>>
>>322560495
Going East adds a lot of cool stuff and probably the only one that's really necessary. The others are like everyone said just optional and cosmetic.

I haven't played in a while though, I think now they only sell it with going east or something.

There are also empty bus stations all over the map and I think there are one or two things that add buses to the game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.