[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see Spiral Knights thread on /v/ >remember how fun it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: dedgame.png (244KB, 595x479px) Image search: [Google]
dedgame.png
244KB, 595x479px
>see Spiral Knights thread on /v/
>remember how fun it was 3 years ago
>download it again to kill some time
>apparently mist energy is gone
>reach the first boss, snarbolax
>waited 30 minutes to someone join the party
>nobody came
it's really fucking sad how dead this game is, i remember snarbo being full of newbies and i could get nonstop parties
>>
File: 2016-01-03_00001.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03_00001.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
Aww shit another SK thread. I haven't played this since before they removed the mist system for elevators. The only iffy thing I hear is that the content isn't really different than from back then.
>>
>>322540362
The game went downhill after the introduction of Mission mode. Every new update killed previous content and ruined the economy even more. The only thing that stayed relevant was Chaos Set (still the best, even after the release of the new sets from pay2enter dungeons) and the weeb sword (that got buffed because of a event-only reskin had an extra effect).
It's really sad because the original idea was awesome and the gameplay is pretty good.
>>
>>322540691
RIP in pieces Faust, you never had a chance, especially after the release of piece of edgy rock, and katana buff on the same patch.
>>
File: 9857982.png (8KB, 249x168px) Image search: [Google]
9857982.png
8KB, 249x168px
>>322540362
That thread inspired me to finally earn Dauntless Delver.
>>
>>322540691
The mist is gone, but in its place is a much more frustrating crafting system. You now need to grind these fire-stone things to have a CHANCE to successfully upgrade an item to its next level. And instead of using energy to revive, you use a rarely dropping item.

I'd prefer if the mist came back, in comparison.
>>
The game would probably be saved if they loosened the noose around players' necks. The grind is practically Korean.

We still wouldn't be getting new content fucking ever, but at least it would return to playable.
>>
File: _temp2.png (422KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
_temp2.png
422KB, 418x600px
Ah. SK.

Shoulda seen my face when I got this in two rolls
>>
the fuck is spiral knights

is it cool i'm bored as fuck. I spent all weekend looking at steam
>>
>>322545518
It's a pretty fun game but gets really grindy to get anywhere later on. It basically plays like legend of zelda maybe with a mix of diablo with the different status effects.
>>
>>322545518
it's a fun game, the grind kills it tought
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.