[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the great StarCucking actually canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (59KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 256x384px
Is the great StarCucking actually canon?
>>
Kursed will come back!
>>
File: _2.jpg (12KB, 190x138px) Image search: [Google]
_2.jpg
12KB, 190x138px
Nope
Fzero ending is canon
>>
>>322535423
>going back

was she with them from the beginning?
>>
>>322535929

>tfw learning to speak in fluent dinosaur

I don't know what I was thinking, consider it's almost the exact same as Al Bhed.
>>
none of this game is canon
now post krystal
>>
>>322536084
What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>322535971
Team Star Fox is initially disbanded for the eleventh time at the start of Command and Krystal got wooed by Panther from Star Wolf in the meantime. In the canon timeline (the one in the OP picture), she briefly joins them, then goes back to Star Fox but ultimately joins back up with Star Wolf.
>>
File: sharpedges.png (61KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
sharpedges.png
61KB, 256x384px
>>322536154
>not kursed
>>
>>322536332
why would she join the enemy? I know the Star Fox team was disbanded, but there's something called "having principles". You just don't join the enemy because you had issues with your ex
>>
File: 1405119412801.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1405119412801.png
418KB, 448x486px
>>322536673
Who fucking wrote this shit?
Because it's fucking GREAT and I would love to see another game entirely written by this author.
>>
>>322536970
Because for how amazing Command was in the gameplay department, its writing is infamously horrendous.
>>
>>322536970
Not to defend the plot in Command because it was soap opera-tier writing, but Team Star Wolf isn't regarded as a mortal enemy of Star Fox anymore. Since they helped them out in Assault, they became more like regular rivals, and in Command Star Wolf also ends up mostly helping to take out the enemy threat while trying to hog the glory from Star Fox.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (26KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
26KB, 300x195px
>>322537387
I didn't know they took acount of Assault. That makes kinda sense then
>>
>>322537618
Well yeah. There's a different, completely shit-looking Great Fox in Command because the original one got wrecked at the end of Assault. Also, since Peppy got old and almost died in the same attack, he retired as a dogfighter and became General replacing Pepper.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.