[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
Now that the dust has truly settled - what really went wrong?
>>
>>322529335
nothing really, I found it to be a pretty entertaining and fun game, despite what everyone on /v/ says about it.
>>
nothing that couldn't have been foreseen from the fact that it is a game made by Bethesda
it is better than 3 or Skyrim and the only thing that makes some people claim otherwise are unrealistic expectations from this game or few mods for the moment
>>
I played it and it's literally the same as Fallout 3 but more restricted. It's impossible to roleplay, you have to do what Bethesda wants you to do. That's just the start of the troubles.
>>
a lot but its a fairly decent game, even compared to how much better NV is to it

beth cant write good stories for shit though, I think I've ran into at least 4 quests that were lovecraft references
>>
>>322530708
>it is better than 3 or Skyrim and the only thing that makes some people claim otherwise are unrealistic expectations from this game or few mods for the moment

I disagree.

I greatly preferred Skyrim and 3 to this.
>>
>>322529335
No karma system ,shit story It's still a great game overall don't get me wrong but If the karma system was there and the story was a bit better easily a 10/10
>>
http://youtu.be/OnmKlmW7vqY

Watch this. It answers the question of "what went wrong?"
>>
>>322532014
http://youtu.be/dejO6aiA7bs
Another great review worthy of your guys' time
>>
>>322529335
Fun stuff like the cannon and ice gun aside, I would've preferred it had 3+NV's pre-war arsenal and more, not the smallest one yet in Fallout and pipe guns.

Also worth noting: game after re-awakening from the chamber started with my character being completely locked to the floor. Even after I restarted. Yes, Bethesda, we know you're pretty lazy with bugs but that was ridiculous.
>>
>>322532562
well I got stuck on a loading screen right before the ending
>>
You want to know what really went wrong?

The fucking soundtrack. God damn its abysmal.
>>
>>322533116
WHY DOES THE SUN GO ON SHINING
>>
>>322533116
If it were real, it would be super dangerous.
>>
The dialogue and missing katma aside, the removal of skills was poorly handled

Instead of having skills be ranks in perks they just grant you 100 in everything and the perks just make you retarded strong

My level 5 fallout 4 character is many times stronger than my max level fallout nv character
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.