[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so supposedly EA is working on offline multilayer or some big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: e1321d7443d4d89590229654945ff928.jpg (207KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
e1321d7443d4d89590229654945ff928.jpg
207KB, 720x1152px
so supposedly EA is working on offline multilayer or some big update for Battlefront.

Is it going to make it actually worth pickup up in a month or so?
>>
If you're considering picking up an EA game, then you're better off killing yourself.
Please go to a different website for your ilk, like reddit.
>>
>>322527370
you misunderstand.

I meand in a few months, used, for like <20 bucks. fuck EA they are obviously so diluded from what people actually want, but thats a different rant.

i mean if they butcher up the game they shat out, added bots like the old ones and made it resemble something that it used to be, if it would be worth getting.
>>
You should at least wait and see what all they release for it before buying it, at the moment there are no details on any of the upcoming content besides not being prequel or TFA content. If the new content ends up being good the game will be worth a buy once it all goes on sale. It will never be 120 dollars good though.
>>
>>322528039
hell no it wont.

I had no plans on buying it at all, its just if it ends up being playable, and you can get it used, then it might be neat to check out.

they should have called it anything other than Battlefront though, it wouldnt have inflamed everyone so much.

also, tfw the Jania figure cost like 200 dollars now and there no way i would justify that
>>
>>322527829
I didn't even imagine you were considering giving money in exchange for an EA game.
You're just making this worse now.
>>
>>322527108
Who is this?
>>
File: KLK (2).jpg (384KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
KLK (2).jpg
384KB, 900x900px
>Star Wars will never be good again
>Movies have become annualized shit like what CoD is to gaming, writing is MCU tier quip trash
>EA has 10 year exclusives right
>will be DLCd to hell and back
>origin only for non shitty console version
>>
>>322530006
nobody now, thanks to Disney.

Jania Solo

on a different note, i should dig out Shadows of the empire for the PC.. does it run at all on Win7?
>>
>>322530120
Is it really 10 years?
>>
>>322530746
Yes.
>>
>>322530120
was any other outcome possible?
>>
The ONLY thing that could save this game was a complete remaking of every single aspect except the graphics so no. It's unsalvageable
>>
>>322531242
Yes. There's a million different way things could have gone, unfortunately we got bad end.
>>
>>322530120
>implying you were alive when it was good
>>
>>322527108

You are still playing by EAs rules, even if you are waiting for a patch or expansion.
>>
File: bfc71872172f92e2770697464a5e4a37.jpg (762KB, 862x1204px) Image search: [Google]
bfc71872172f92e2770697464a5e4a37.jpg
762KB, 862x1204px
>>322531709
>Reminder that we live in the worst timeline.
>in other worlds, BF3 was released, BFVI just came out with this level of graphics, but also kept Clone Wars, added EpVII locales and classes
>1313 wasnt cancelled, the Darth Maul game came out, rouge Squadron for the 360 was released, hell even the Hobbit movies were faithful to the books and they announced a children of Hurin movie was in the works

>but we dont even get a new Starfighter game
why live
>>
>>322531709
Not really.
This is what people wanted. The very reason George Lucas stepped down from the Star Wars franchise is that he wanted to make a movie with its own epic world and story, not a retro movie. People forced his hand so he sold so that he wouldn't have to ruin his own franchise himself.
When it gets to this, EA doing the games is natural. They serve the same mediocre mainstream market.
>>
File: Despair.jpg (22KB, 291x313px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
22KB, 291x313px
>>322530120
>10 years of garbage Origin-exclusive DLC'd to shit crapfests with tacked-on multiplayer
>>
>>322533237
>When it gets to this, EA doing the games is natural. They serve the same mediocre mainstream market.

I knew it was over when EA got it's hands on SW.

It just shows the video games for SF was an afterthought, which is very consistent with Disney's attitude towards video games.
>>
i just want an Ace Combat game but set in Star Wars.

>start off as a nobody in loosersystem
>fight your way through either the Rebel or Imperial campaign
>save credits and buy new craft/ new paint schemes for them
>slowly built a rag-tag fleet of people youve saved/liberated
>come end game you are a feared pilot of a sizeable fleet
>>
>>322527108
No.
Avoid.

Sage.
>>
>>322532901
>360 Rouge Squadron
dont remind me
>>
File: jedi-outcast.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jedi-outcast.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>322535013
Enemy Starfighter and parts of X-Wing and Tie Fighter.

>>322530120
>10 years

NO
STOP IT
I WANT GOOD STAR WARS GAMES AGAIN DAMN IT
FUUUUUUUUUCK

I fucking hate EA so goddamn much
I swear to fuck if I ever get to the point of terminal illness or if I really want to kill myself I'm taking out EA headquarters myself
>>
No shit they're doing something, the main menu has a season pass purchase.
>>
>>322535013
>>start off as a nobody in loosersystem
>>fight your way through either the Rebel or Imperial campaign
>>save credits and buy new craft/ new paint schemes for them
>>slowly built a rag-tag fleet of people youve saved/liberated
>>come end game you are a feared pilot of a sizeable fleet

Let me tell you how this would really play out over the course of the next decade

>Start off as a nobody in losersystem
>Flight you way through the Rebel campaign, because the Empire is problematic
>Save real life money and buy new crafts/new paint schemes via DLC
>slowly built a rag-tag fleet of people you've saved/liberated, however this doesn't include White humans because they're incapable of being oppressed.
>Come end game, there is no end game. That will comes 3 months later and you need to buy it for $14.99

EA GAMES. YEAH!
>>
>>322530006
That's leaked concept art of Chell for Portal 3
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.