[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /v/, former Nintendofag here. I'm at the retail store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1448349683650.jpg (82KB, 552x929px) Image search: [Google]
1448349683650.jpg
82KB, 552x929px
Ok /v/, former Nintendofag here.

I'm at the retail store right now, and came with the idea of buying a PS4, but then I saw the deals of the XboxOne which are pretty tempting.

Regardless of console price. Please let's make a quick pro vs cons of buying each console. I just read a few articles on the internet, but I would appreciate your input.

To start off: do games on PS4 look much better?
>>
>>322520714
>XboxOne
>>
both consoles make multiplats look like shit but your best bet is PS4

it does the minimum 1080p for most of its games
>>
>>322520714
Self bump. I'll be paying attention to the responses for at least 15 minutes.

Come on /v/, convince me.
>>
>>322520714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgNc7K1dSqw
If you actually give a shit about graphical capability over variety of games, gameplay of said games, and the company's business practices, you're a moron.

Xbox One is a glorified piece of adware steeped liberally in Essence of Windows 8.0, and there are so few games currently out for it that are worthwhile, I can count them with no hands. Scalebound is the only interesting thing in its future lineup.

PS4 actually has things worth playing, and bogs you down with minimal bullshit. It almost feels like you actually own the console, instead of the console owning you. Then, you have Bloodborne, Disgaea 5, and the technically better versions of many multiplatform games which may or may not actually be good.
Upcoming games include Nier 2 and The Last , but do not include Scalebound.
>>
>>322521771
The Last of Us Remastered
The Last Guardian_______
>>
>>322521771
I just don't know the extent of the difference in graphical capabilities. I'm far from being a graphics whore, but at some level it is an aspect to consider.

Are there Xbox One worthwhile exclusives already on sale?.
>>
>>322522524
cont. What about Halo?
>>
>>322520714
buy a PC unless there are specific exclusives you want to play on a console

in which case buy that console and a PC
>>
>>322522748
Is Bloodborne as good as it looks?
>>
>>322522524
How can something nonexistent be on sale?
>>322522663
Halo hasn't been good since 3.
>>
>>322522092
Rime
Street Fighter 5
Nier Automata
WiLD
Home Free
Dissidia
Deep Down (Whenever that's coming out)

Pretty Much the lineup I'm personally looking forward to.
>>
>>322520714

I bought a PS4 last month. I've been liking it so far. It depends on which exclusives you prefer. If you want to play Street Fighter 5, FF7 remake, Last Guardian or whatever, get a PS4. If you want to play Scalebound, Halo, etc, get the Xbox
>>
>>322522663
the 5 doesnt even have good boss fight m8, jul mdama dies like a bitch in a scene from a nigger
>>
Should OP even buy a console? This is a shit gen in general, but he could either way with multiplats
>>
>>322524428

If he likes multiplats (which is what consoles have been ever since the 6th gen) then yes. The PS4's future just looks better. Though I feel as if I should have waited. I'm a big time Rockstar cocksucker and they don't have much available.
>>
>>322523042
i personally enjoyed the shit out of bloodborne, and still do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.