[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never wasted $40 on a bigger piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: lagwithtoldersthegame.jpg (426KB, 1500x1372px) Image search: [Google]
lagwithtoldersthegame.jpg
426KB, 1500x1372px
I've never wasted $40 on a bigger piece of shit
>>
That's why everyone else has common sense and reads reviews before blowing their money on products they don't know.
>>
>>322515510
tell me some site to trust then, because I'm fed up with bullshit 8.5/10s like this:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/21/the-legend-of-zelda-tri-force-heroes-review
>>
Is it that bad?

I didn't want to waste money on it but asked to recieve it as a gift
>>
File: 1429683450941.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1429683450941.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>322515785
>he unironically based a purchasing decision on an IGN review
>>
>>322516510
I loved the game, but its not as good solo.
>>
>>322516510
It's not bad.
But you NEED an internet connection or friends to have any fun.

And, as much as I enjoy it, it really doesn't feel like a full 40$ 3DS game. 20 bucks feels about right for it.
>>
>>322515510
If the OP had common sense, he would have known that the game would be shit just by looking at the pre-release game footage and trailers.
>>
File: tri-force heroes.jpg (138KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
tri-force heroes.jpg
138KB, 1000x696px
At least it's cute.
>>
what's so bad about it? it's my personal goty
>>
>>322515271
Its your own fucking fault. Im a Zelda fan but even I didn't buy this game. Unless you have 2 friends to play with at all times, you shouldn't bother with this game.
>>
>>322515271
But anon, it's a great game! You must be a Nintendo hater. I play this game with all my Nintendo friends, it's the most fun I've ever had!
>>
Get good. Solo-ing this game was great.
>>
>>322518287
I see
Well I don't have any friends that play Zelda, but if my brother will pick it up for me I'll attempt to finish the game only with random fuckers. Hopefully it'll be fun.
>>
>>322515271
Did you try online play? Single player was shit but I loved multiplayer, was a great game
>>
Holy shit what are they doing to Zelda.
>>
>>322515785
>IGN
>>
The online multi in this game was amazing. If this had been released for PC, /v/ would still be talking about it. Reviewers didn't even have access to online mode which is why all the review scores were low.
>>
>>322519423
Same. I don't know why people don't like it. It is great. I hope we'll get a sequel.
>>
>>322515271
maybe you shouldn't buy multiplayer games if you don't have any friends faggot
>>
File: 1382722366993.jpg (37KB, 210x202px) Image search: [Google]
1382722366993.jpg
37KB, 210x202px
>>322515785
>IGN

Just how new are you?
>>
OP I'll give you $20 for it.

You ship first, and I'll send you a $20 bill in an envelope or Paypal you.

That's my final offer.
>>
>>322523648
sent
>>
OP explain what you don't like or you're just baiting.
>>
>>322521991
My total time spent on the game was 70 something hours. Half of the time, I played with two strangers, the other half with one friend and a random player as red Link. I won't lie to you, of course it is better with a friend but I had tons of fun with two strangers too. Just blacklist trolls.
>>
> buy multiplayer game
> play it only on a mode with inanimate doll swapping as companions
You have a great future ahead of you as a professional videogame journalist.
>>
>>322522410
I agree. Had this been an indie game with pixel graphics and memes on PC starring some random knights or something, everyone would have loved it.
>>
Those of you that have played this game, would you say it's too easy when you play with 3 people that are in the same room?

I have a couple friends I play MH4U with and we're looking for more co-op games.
>>
>>322526225
I sometimes played with a friend in the same room with random guys filling in the third spot. It made things easier, no doubt. Unless you come across complete retards, the restricted means of communication can add to the fun.
>>
>>322526225
it's definitely easier to communicate but in the end it depends on their skill
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.