[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a game together /v/! How could that possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Character.png (1KB, 132x312px) Image search: [Google]
Character.png
1KB, 132x312px
Let's make a game together /v/! How could that possibly go wrong?

I already made the main character. What is his goal? What can he do?
>>
>>322510532
his left arm can detatch
>>
>>322510532
He's a self-aware drawing inside a computer. His goal is to escape off the computer, whether by getting online or transferring himself to external media like a USB drive.

He can use any of the ms paint tools to draw items (and creatures/people including more copies of himself) to use in his quest.
>>
xe's a pantrans genderflux
>>
>>322511010
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2Mp-aIp44
>>
>>322510532
He murdinates everything with his nonexistent fists on a quest to be the only living being in the universe.

Also, xe's <insert dumb SJW gender here>. The game has a lot of lens flares and achievements.
>>
Xe was adopted by 2 trans mothers and they both died to a mysterious hunter who xe must now hunt down using a cross bow that shoots lgbt dildos

Plot twist, the hunter is xe's power bottom brother and saved xe from the trans mothers because they were patriarchal, cis white men servants in disguise.
>>
he the king of handjob he jerk all d
>>
File: Character.png (3KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
Character.png
3KB, 680x536px
>>322510889
>>322512173
>>
He is on a quest to find his penis
>>
>>322510532
Plot twist: That's actually his penis. He's one-legged.
>>
He has a huge penis
>>
File: garflondo.png (1KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
garflondo.png
1KB, 320x320px
>>322513335
This is his best friend, garflondo!
>>
>>322513335
He can jump twice his height, but he impact on the way down would shatter his legs.
>>
File: Character.png (6KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
Character.png
6KB, 804x536px
>>322513365
>>322513539
>>322513737

Look Garflondo, it turns out my right leg was my dick all along!
>>
File: garflondo2.png (2KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
garflondo2.png
2KB, 320x320px
>>322515016
>>
>>322515016
I just realized Garflondo probably shouldn't be flying. I somehow felt like he was supposed to.
>>
>>322515016
The final boss is his penis.
>>
it must have an optional minigame where you do sick skateboard moves
>>
he has to save a princess with the face of a pig and the voice of an arab
>>
>>322516114
If he kills the final boss without getting hit, you get a sex scene with the princess. Who happens to be a trap.
>>
If dubs the game is over due to game being shit.
>>
>>322516114
its up to player choice if that statement is a description of the princess or the tools he uses to save her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.