[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a feeling no one will care, but I'll just post it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-01-03_15.36.15.png (160KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03_15.36.15.png
160KB, 854x480px
Have a feeling no one will care, but I'll just post it in case I can at least find 1 person willing to play:

gczero (FPS modpack for Minecraft)

I compiled a modpack for Minecraft 1.7.10 to basically play it as an FPS. I didn't make any of the mods, just put them all together and tweaked the config to what I think is appropriate for an FPS.

Modified movement, increased speed, dash-jumping, prone, etc (Thanks to Smart Moving mod)

Selection of Guns added (thanks to Stefinus Guns)

and a number of worldbuilding tools to make large scale mapmaking easy (Worldedit mod and some others)

I compiled all the mods into a pack together in hopes to maybe find people to play with.

Why: I liked worldbuilding in MC, and thought it'd be cool to be able to have TDM like gamemodes on the maps.

the amount of custom maps for the game is massive, so essentially you could find a map for tons of environments to shoot it out on (or make your own)

For example, someone remade the entire Shadow Moses Island map from MGS, there's tons of city maps with tons of building interiors for massive urban shootouts.

I may be the only one interested in this, but if I'm not here's the modpack.

https://mega.nz/#!d8cg1DBC!z8tSLlhyY1-jDSsoHuXdlrKChcVk4TrL5sZ9hShKLBs

also I have it set to run portably, so it only uses it's working directory.

And a quick guide:
http://pastebin.com/K2ggLdY3

Would've posted in /mcg/ but it's really not the right audience.
>>
>>322510450
This is /v/, we don't actually play games here man.
>>
File: 14fba2d22623dc0dc47d973cf5a43cb7.jpg (474KB, 700x1111px) Image search: [Google]
14fba2d22623dc0dc47d973cf5a43cb7.jpg
474KB, 700x1111px
>at least find 1 person willing to play:
stopped reading
>>
File: 113555355.png (535KB, 1352x755px) Image search: [Google]
113555355.png
535KB, 1352x755px
>posting Minecraft
>on /v/
>post-2010

Kill yourself my friend.
>>
>>322511393
what's wrong with minecraft?
>>
>>322510450
Nice virus fag
>>
>>322510450
This is too good to be fake
>>
>>322511393
See, I get that the autistic community of minecraft makes it easy to make fun of.

But I just think it's worldbuilding possibilities with mods is pretty massive considering how easy it is.

For example, like I mentioned:
Someone remade the entire world of MGS1 in it

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mgs-shadow-moses/
>>
>>322511727
Not a virus. I included a portable launcher with it because that's just something I wanted to, but you can ignore it and use the default launcher.
>>
>>322511750
What
>>
What happened to the FLAOT1 anon? I haven't seen him for a while.
>>
>>322510450
Confirmed virus.

Even shit ass Windows Defender knows your shit is spunky. git gud.
>>
>>322512253
He realized it was a lost cause and killed himself.
>>
>>322512420
The only thing I could think Windows might detect as a virus would be the portable launcher I made by making a BAT and converting it to EXE

I guess I should just leave it in BAT form so peopel can see what it does, but I just thought it looked ugly without an icon.
>>
It's not a virus. This wouldn't even be a smart way to spread one.

I DLed TeamExtreme's launcher
Created a BAT to set APPDATA to it's working directory

converted that BAT to an EXE to put an icon on it.

and then just installed mods/customized configs and zipped it all.

If you don't believe me, you could just copy the mods folder and use your own MC launcher.

If anyone cares, that is
>>
>>322512420

Confirmed, I got a warning too. Nice try OP.
>>
I don't play minecraft but OP you seem like a real cool guy, i'm gonna bump just for you
>>
lostboy.exe all over again
>>
>>322511727
>>322512420
>>322514186

It's using TeamExtreme's launcher, and I made a portable launcher from a batch file, I'm guessing that may raise some flags?

I'm not sure how to prove it's not a virus though, my Windows Defender sees no issues with it

Could anyone tell me which file appears to be a virus specifically, or does the whole zip come up as one? I'm curious as to how I can fix this so it doesn't appear as some kind of malware
>>
>>322514853
haha lets help him make his virus
fuck off or tell us how to make the modpack ourselves
>>
Why not play ace of spades though
>>
File: mfw.png (320KB, 492x356px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
320KB, 492x356px
DUDE MINECRAFT WITH GUNS LMAO
>>
>>322516364
Im reuploading one that uses a BAT launcher instead so there won't be any mystery to what it does
As for the mods:
Theyre all the latest for MC 1.7.10
Optifine
Fastcraft
Stefinus Guns
Player API
Smart Moving
Ztones
CarpentersBlocks
ComputerCraft
HungerStrike
WorldEdit
WorldEditCUI
Warstuff Mod
>>
>>322517234
I didnt intend for this pack to be for building WHILE shooting

Just worldbuilding and then using the maps as arenas for shooting

Also, I'm not a fan of class-based systems. Also this modpack allows you to essentially use any minecraft map file to use as an arena, which is a large library.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.