[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: war.jpg (677KB, 796x1110px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
677KB, 796x1110px
ITT : Wow """""""""""killer"""""""""""
>>
Whatever happened to this game?
>>
>>322511471
ea
>>
>used to shit on TORtanic
>actually play it in December
>it's pretty good
>really enjoy my class storyline
>enjoy quests because of the dialogue setups
>lots of content
Bretty gud
>>
>T1 was decent
>T2 was the most fun i've ever had in an MMO
>T3 was fun if you had a knockback
>T4 was unplayable
>worst PvE content in any MMO

was fun while it lasted but really only like 20% of the game was fun while the rest of terrible and worth avoiding
>>
>>322510263
I'm glad it isn't happening.
They would have to really rape the lore in order to get it to make sense for an MMO.
Also MMOs are boring.
>>
>>322511731
No shit it's good after what 2 fucking years
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x565px
Prime-time Warhammer Online was the shit. Blackguard was 2fresh.
>>
>>322511471
EA pushed the launch up like 6-8 months early or something like that to compete with WoW's Wrath of the Lich King expansion, thus the devs had to cut out a ton of content.
>>
Never played it but people were touting Wildstar as the latest WoW killer when it released. Of course it's dead now.

The only thing that came close to killing WoW was FFXIV, but since it's literally just WoW Square Enix version and the team has no idea how to do expansions and no longer gives a shit, it also died.
>>
>>322513268
The only real "wow killer" that exists is people losing interest in MMOs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.