[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got an extra 50$ in my account, should I get this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: metal_gear_solid_5-3162168.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_solid_5-3162168.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
So I've got an extra 50$ in my account, should I get this game or should I go with fallout 4? which one do you think it's worth playing right now?
>>
>>322507523
Neither
>>
>>322507523
i've gotten more playtime from fo4 but according to /v/ i have shit taste for playing fo4, so disregard
>>
>>322507523
I'd say MGSV, unless you really love the Bethesda sandbox. Though neither are particularly great, Metal Gear has a lot more enjoyable gameplay, and more fuel for fucking around.
>>
I have 120 hrs on mgsv and I share played an hour of fallout 4.

As a huge mgs fan, v was a dissapointement but many "new comers" seem to like it.

Fallout4 was very anticlimactic ... Nothing felt natural... If you are on ps4 you can ask a friend to let it share play online . On pc you can ask for a refund on steam if you don't like it.

My personal opinion is to get something else, good luck op
>>
Depends, do you like "Open world" or Actual Open World. If you want fake open world, choose MGSV, if you want actual open world, where the game will get better when mods come out, F4.
>>
>>322508016
so you played 120 hours even when you felt disappointed? then it must be a pretty good game
what else could I get? I already have the witcher before anyone mentions it.
>>
>>322507523
i hope you already have witcher 3 before asking this question.
>>
So when is the online coming out for the pc?
>>
>>322508406
Resident Evil Remake - HD Remaster
STALKER trilogy
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Serious Sam 3: BFE + the DLC
Shantae trilogy (emulate the first)
>>
>>322509689
see
>>322508406

already played most of this >>322509893
>>
>>322509689
all 3 games are mediocre because open world.
>>
File: 1442672004841.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1442672004841.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>322507523
MGS, since you don't already have it I'm going to assume you aren't much of a fan of the franchise.
The story falls short in V, on pretty much all fronts, but the gameplay is on point. However you choose to approach the mission, it all feels very satisfying, especially if you come up with a convoluted plan to execute.
Fo4's story is even worse garbage and the game plays like a watered down cawadooty where the only RPG elements are picking a perk here and there.
The base building is just a nuisance to be honest. Base building in MGS is a major part of the game and is done very well.
>>
>>322510026
sorry, didn't read the last sentence.

well, if its only between mgs and fo4, i'd say mgsv since that one wont get any better then what it already is.

as for fallout4. wait for the game of the year edition with the unavoidable dlcs. mods will also be great in around a year.
>>
>>322510943
I'm still mad that MB was pretty dead.
>>
>>322507602
Only correct answer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.