[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to beat this on the hardest difficulty >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (143KB, 256x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 256x319px
>trying to beat this on the hardest difficulty
>can't even get past the first level

J U S T
U
S
T

any tips lads
>>
How fucking bad are you jesus christ CE and Reach are way harder
>>
>>322506763
Cairo station is legit hardest Halo 2 level

Git gud at stickys, and if all else fails cheese it by pushing johnsons black invincible ass into the hangars and let him kill everything
>>
>being bad
>>
Is the Master Chief Collection good or should I track down the original releases?
>>
>>322507095
You mean the master chief collection beta?
>>
>>322506916
>not Brute levels
>not Sacred Icon
>>
>>322507974
>sacred icon
you know you have an invisibility button right anon
>>
>>322506065
use grenades a lot, try to tag grunts if you can't stick an elite for shit because they'll run up to the elites or something

if your shields are down, just wait for them to regenerate, don't do anything unless it's keeping enemies the fuck away from you

remember that you can sneak around enemies pretty easily, i forgot how retarded the ai was for that so it helps if you want to find better cover for killing or whatever

get ready to be one-shot by beam rifle jackals

have fun anon
>>
>>322506065
>Overcharge plus Headshots for Elites
>Plasma Grenades plus Snipers or Rockets for Hunters
>Needlers or Sniper headshots for Brutes
>Headshots for Grunts and Jackals
>Whenever possible, give vehicle passengers rockets and snipers
>>
Legendary Halo difficulty is by far one of the least fun activities I have ever participated in. Anyone who said they had fun going through the campaigns on legendary is a mutha fucking liar. You stop playing the game and start playing a non-evolving system of actions necessary to put you from A to B. No experimentation. No moments of brilliance. Just being super careful every step of the way and running when available.
>>
that fucking level as the arbiter when you just run around fucking wrecking brutes with your zealot mates

so good
>>
>>322511485
Uprising? Yeah that level is top tier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.