[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is FF7 on PS4 considered a port or is it just emulation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1997.jpg (155KB, 995x420px) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
155KB, 995x420px
Is FF7 on PS4 considered a port or is it just emulation?
>>
spoiler that shit bitch
>>
File: FQljA.gif (16KB, 467x397px) Image search: [Google]
FQljA.gif
16KB, 467x397px
>>322498292
PS1
>Aeris
PS4
>Aerith

what went wrong?
>>
>>322498707
Did they really change it for ps4?
>>
Port of the PC version. Which was a port of the PS1 version.
>>
>>322498292
Ebin/10
Be proud of yourself for that thread OP
>>
>>322498793
No they actually didn't
>>
>>322498485
The game is how old, faggot?

If you cared about it that much you would have played it by now.
>>
It's a port of the Steam version with some One Button Cheats tied to pressing the thumb sticks.

L3 - 3x Speed (Make this a real thing in the future.)
R3 - Battle Boost (Instantly fills the party's HP, MP, and Limit Gauge. The biggest cheat of all.)
L3 + R3 - No Random Encounters (I think they made this a thing already.)
>>
>>322498485
Nigga this is the vydia equivalent of "Darth Vader is Luke's father".
>>
>>322498831
not even, it was a port of an early build of FF7 -- not the final PS1 version because they lost the code

but with all the fixes it mostly resemble the original now -- save for a few oddities and the music resetting every battles (at least it has same quality as ps1 ver now)
>>
>>322500228
It's not. Star wars twist was shit and the other twist was actually good.
>>
>>322500349
I meant in as "Most known spoiler"
>>
>>322499213
>being a retard
>>
>>322498793
they changed it with the compilation abominations
>>
>>322500091
I never touched R3 because it sound incredibly stupid, but I left L3's 3x speed enabled pretty much the entire game

I had battles on active and max speed too, and played like that

Unlike emulators, it's great that it doesn't speed up music and game seem to run normally.. except everything doesn't feel nearly as sluggish.
>>
Why are you comparing two different scenes across two different platforms.
Surely people aren't stupid enough to fall for this.
>>
>>322501230
Surely people would argue that people wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for bait, but then you posted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.