[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blunders of 2016.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Scalebound_cover.png (1MB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Scalebound_cover.png
1MB, 800x1023px
Blunders of 2016.
>>
>fantasy crossed with modern douchebag
What the fuck is this setting

Who the fuck thought this was good combination
>>
I can't imagine Xbone owners being the slightest bit interested in this
>>
>>322476202
> douchebag
He's a gud boy.
>>
Looks like it could be decent. They haven't shown enough of the game to get the best impression of the game. Won't play it unless it comes to PC though.
>>
The game is gonna be reasonably good. MS probably told them to make it open world which is all the rage right now but if Tomb Raider didn't sell I'm not optimistic. Hopefully more games failing on the xbox will help MS decide to either make a new Xbox or seriously support PC gaming.
>>
File: 1428662052-the-technomancer-1.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428662052-the-technomancer-1.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSDhiBV6pA
>>
File: you heard pyonta.png (55KB, 366x211px) Image search: [Google]
you heard pyonta.png
55KB, 366x211px
C'mon now OP, it hasn't released yet. It might actually be nifty.
>>
>>322476202
Modern douche bags with brown hair and eyes make up a huge percentage of the Xbox fanbase.

From a marketing standpoint its brilliant.
>>
>>322477339
you sound like you got bullied in school
>>
>>322477339
youre wrong though because that demographic doesnt really care much for fantasy, or any gae that "looks too japanesey"

and the demographic that might like scalebound doesnt own an xbone

its going to be a bigger blunder than codename steam or some shit like that

also in its own right, you can tell its a shoddy action game, but to be fair i can only judge the pre release footage obviously.
its looks like its very janky and uninteresting.

the problem is hipsters will love it on here because its a game by kamiya and its on xbone so its like maximum hipster convergence
>>
File: 2916109-quantum-break-time-stop.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2916109-quantum-break-time-stop.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
It will be a standard TPS cover based shooter with some nice gimmicks.
>>
>>322477668
Nope, I've just met enough Xbox gamers to know the truth. There are some exceptions, but most of them fall into that criteria.
>>
If Sunset Overdrive couldn't even hit 1 million, nothing will
>>
>>322478359
are you implying that sunset overdrive wasnt a piece of horeseshit quirky faggot ass shit with zero meritritious gameplay and tries to be 2nostalgia4u (which is retarded when your audience is children)

i mean fuck if a star wars game just came out and sold like shit, id understand.

but sunset not hitting 1mil isnt indicative of anything besides it being a shit game. and of your shitty tastes, apparently
>>
>>322478629
Sunset Overdrive got good reviews and a shit ton of marketing but didnt even sell 1 mill

I've never played the game so I don't know what it's like
>>
>>322478864
its very bad

the reason it sold badly is because of the xbone playerbase though

something that scalebound wont change
>>
>>322479163
>>322478864
It's fairly fun, but also not that good and pretty shallow as well. It just seemed like your run of the mill wacky, colorful, launch title. All style, no substance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.