[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take to convince Bethesda to stop using the Gamebyro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1428855437069.jpg (18KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1428855437069.jpg
18KB, 464x266px
What would it take to convince Bethesda to stop using the Gamebyro engine and finally upgrade to a modern engine?
>>
They own idtech and choose not use it
>>
>>322472449
People not hype-buying everything Bethesda shits out because of memes
>>
>>322472594
It's fucking incredibly how retarded this is. Was the engine not done in time for Fallout 4's development or were they really just that lazy that they wanted to more easily reuse Assets from the past two Fallouts?
>>
>>322472694
If you unpack the FO4 files there is literally shit named "Skyrim_clouds.dds" and stuff like that.
>>
>>322472694
what do you think?
>>
I wish they'd just use UE4.
Would be more advanced than anything they could ever do. And the modability would have been the highest and easiest probably. Even a kid could do mods.
>>
>>322472914
Todd saves a buck by using the same engine that they have used for the past 10 years instead of having to train everyone on staff to use a new engine
>>
>>322472871
I'm not entirely against reusing assets from other games, but now it's to a point where they're so lazy they'll keep the same engine from fucking Morrowind.
>>
>>322472914
Or they should at least just fucking use DOOM's engine. God damn it, they own the fucking thing. How retarded can they be?
>>
File: 1451496754711.jpg (26KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
1451496754711.jpg
26KB, 900x655px
>>322472449
Poor sales.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.