[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Spec-Ops-The-Line.png (4MB, 1515x908px) Image search: [Google]
Spec-Ops-The-Line.png
4MB, 1515x908px
Best ending?
>>
This one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-TvIgHhM0
>>
Shellshocked or whatever is called?

The one where he gets picked up by a group of soldiers, killing them is a little too edgy for my taste, I think him leaving a broken man is the best imo.
>>
killing all the yank soldiers
>>
Hahahahaha How Can Killing Innocents In White Phosphorus Be Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From the Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>322471284
- Adams the Creator
>>
>>322471047
this one, the one where the soldiers kill you after you attack them comes second.
>>
>>322470887
Suicide
>>
>>322470887
You go back outside the storm and report on what's going on
>>
>>322470887
The best ending is whatever ending you got.

I remember the writer giving a talk where he said he wanted the player to feel that whatever ending they got was the "true" ending rather than having good/bad endings.
>>
>>322470887
Killing all the soldiers
>>
>>322470887
Do you feel like a hero yet?
>>
>>322470887
Is it me of did this game feel really forced?
>>
>>322472724
no, it's babbys first all men can be monsters story
>>
>>322472514
>I remember the writer giving a talk where he said he wanted the player to feel that whatever ending they got was the "true" ending rather than having good/bad endings.

That's the right way to go about it.

A player should choose the ending depending on how they interpreted the plot. That's one thing I kind of liked about GTAV, despite the fact that there was no real moral choice throughout the entire game, you got to choose who you wanted to die depending on how you felt about the characters.

Deathwish kind of ruins this though because Franklin should have died in it for it all to make sense.
>>
>>322470887
killed by US soldiers
>>
>trying to guilt me for finishing your game
pretentious bullshit
>>
>>322470887
Turning it off.
>>
>>322473603
this

or better yet, never playing it at all

it's what the developers wanted after all
>>
>>322473603
>>322473947
>ITT: people who have never played the game
>>
>>322474160
Not them but i played the game.
A shitty buggy generic 3rd person shooter with chest high walls with a pretentious story.
5/10
>>
>>322472724
Yeah, all the shit is just scripted and you never have any choice at all.

For example, I tried to not do any phosphorus bombing and just shoot the guys but they just infinitely respawn.
And then the game calls you an asshole for things the game forced you to do.
>>
>>322472514
I got all the endings. The game didnt stop you from completing one, then just reloading the checkpoint from where you just were. Also possible with the other major choices. Like mercy killing CIA guy. However being taken home as a broken man is the one I liked the best.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.