[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a bold prediction that this will be the biggest disappointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: doom-2016-01[1].jpg (72KB, 853x471px) Image search: [Google]
doom-2016-01[1].jpg
72KB, 853x471px
Making a bold prediction that this will be the biggest disappointment of the year
>>
>execution moves that pause everything around you

how could anyone be hyped for this garbage after they released the first trailer is beyond me
>>
>>322470876
I don't think anyone has high expectations for this
>>
You have to actually have decent expectations in order to be disappointed bro.
>>
>>322471058
>You have to actually have decent expectations in order to be disappointed bro.
False.
>TESO
I expected nothing and was still let down.
>>
>>322470876
>Will be multiplayed focused
>MP is already confirmed to be a shit show, slower than Halo with muh instant kill melee grapples
>>
>>322470947

Do you HAVE to use the execution moves?

My guess is that the game will be quite enjoyable. Quick, gory, straight-forward with a fast-paced multiplayer.
>>
>>322471130
False. To be let down is to imply you had expectations.
>>
No fucking shit. I don't even play doom and I could tell you that.
>>
Why do they drop the number?
Why not Doom 5?
>>
who the fuck is expecting this garbage to be good
>>
>>322471194
>Do you HAVE to use the execution moves?

You're supposed to use everything a game offers.
>>
>>322470876
You mean there are people actually excited for this piece of shit?
>>
>>322471208
>decent expectations
>expectations
If you move that goalpost any more you'll tear your anus.
>>
>>322471534

Not when you don't like it. Loads of games offer archery, I don't like it so I never make an archer character
>>
You can already see from the videos that it's consolised to hell, slow as shit and loadouts
>>
>>322471612
>I expected nothing
>nothing
If you move that goalpost any more you'll tear your anus.
>>
>>322471617
Since the qte kills are in multiplayer as well, if the enemy uses it you're locked in place and can't do shit
>>
>>322470876
They didn't ruin Wolfenstein so there's hope for Doom.
>>
>>322470947
So it's confirmed the execution moves pause everything around you? I was kind of hoping they would leave you vulnerable.
>>
>>322471534
>You're supposed to use everything a game offers.

what?
>>
>>322471747
You're joking, right?
>>322471779
TNO was developed by a different company though.
>>
>>322471612
>>322471715
By the way you're a fucktard for using the phrase "moving the goalpost". Most annoying fucking thing on 4chan. Just tell the person their original claim is wrong you fucking tool.
>>
File: 1441626475913.png (137KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1441626475913.png
137KB, 466x492px
>>322470876
you actually have to be hyped up for it to be a disappointment anon
>>
>>322470876
At first i heard they were going to make a FAST DOOM again so i was pretty hyped, but then they showed gameplay and they were playing using a controller, it looked so godamn slow it hurt.

Can't be dissapointed when you expect nothing OP.
>>
>>322472384
>it looked so godamn slow it hurt

this

I could stomach the execution moves and the atrocious colour palette that looks like something out of Fallout 3, but the slow pacing and the fact that it's targeted at console audiences just killed any hype I had for the game.
>>
>>322472565
this
>get hit
>A FUCKING ARROW POINTS TO THE GUY WHO SHOT YOU
>>
>>
>>322471194
>Do you HAVE to use the execution moves?
Yes, so the imps explode in treats, health packs and ammo.
>>
>>322470876
The beta was one of the worst things I played last year.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.