[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help friends: Do I fix my pc to play gaems or buy a ps4 to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1385646008072.jpg (33KB, 387x495px) Image search: [Google]
1385646008072.jpg
33KB, 387x495px
help friends:

Do I fix my pc to play gaems or buy a ps4 to play with my bros? My friend will sell me his ps4 on the cheap with a couple of good games.
>>
>>322468113
who is this semen demon? i forgot her name.
>>
>>322468910
That whore from Riot
>>
>>322468113
>wants to play with Bros on ps4
>friend wants to sell ps4

???

Well id go pc if your base pc is good if it's shit and you wanna stick a 750 ti in there go ps4
>>
How is that even a question? Get the PS4 for cheap and play with your friends, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1422137728790.jpg (300KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1422137728790.jpg
300KB, 1365x2048px
> with a couple of good games
> couple of games
> good games

It's a trap.
>>
>>322468113
If you like cheap games with better graphics, performance and gameplay go PC, if you wanna play with your friends go PS4.
>>
Can't see why you wouldn't get the PS4 unless there is something wrong with it.
Play with your friends and enjoy those playstation exclusives.
You should fix your PC at some point, but if all your friends are on Playstations why would you consider anything else?
>>
>>322468113
Go PC because you have paid online on PS4 so it's a stupid idea to get one for multiplayer.
>>
>>322468113
Holy shit she got so fat.
>>
>>322469026
ex whore
she no longer works there
>>
>>322468910
nikasaur
>>
>>322470163
Just because she doesn't work there no more means she's any less of a whore.
>>
>>322470279
the first post implied that she was a riot whore
which she isn't anymore
>>
fuck that stupid bitch i never wanted her to envelop me in her warm tits, her soft belly tickling my drippy dick, her fat ass closing around my fist like an oven door liked her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.