[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It says here Sonic/Shadow levels > Tails/Eggman levels >>>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 871025_MarTheDog_office_rouge_8.jpg (519KB, 920x1472px) Image search: [Google]
871025_MarTheDog_office_rouge_8.jpg
519KB, 920x1472px
It says here Sonic/Shadow levels > Tails/Eggman levels >>> Knuckles/Rouge levels.
Care to explain?
>>
>You will never have cartoonishly huge tits and wear tight suits like that
Feels bad man

Also I enjoyed the Knuckles/Rouge stages more than the Tails/Eggman ones honestly.
>>
Honestly Knux/Rouge stages are the best in multiplayer... especially if you're drinking
>>
I remember being a bit more pissed off that Tails was thrown in a machine and played like Gamma than the shooting levels being there. That whole parity thing between both sides made emerald hunting tiresome.
>>
File: 1427738923500s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1427738923500s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>322467979

Sonic /Shadow Level= What the game should have been about, moving around at the speed of sound, doing cool flips, tricks, grinding, etc. It's what kids and adults found primarily cool.

Tails/Eggman levels=Pure Mech Destruction.
Fun in it's own way, but had clunky controls for the when plat forming came into play.

Knuckles/Rouge Levels= Good Atmosphere and level design. The game play of treasure hunting however was tedious and if you were a child could seem frustrating as the more you progressed the bigger the levels where and the more you had to take your time exploring each area, only by through trial and error with the hot or cold system could you figure out where each emerald piece was with after playing multiple times.
>>
File: pure shit.jpg (134KB, 1080x1488px) Image search: [Google]
pure shit.jpg
134KB, 1080x1488px
Just 100%ed both adventure games for the first time in a while and MY GOD is adventure 2 a collossal improvement on the first game.

Do people actually even like the first one outside of nostalgia?
I'm not saying the second is anything special, but I can at least see why people like it.
>>
>>322468757
Yes, the levels were more fun.
>>
>>322468757
I can't stand Adventure 1 anymore. I'm also bit surprised you bothered to 100% it. I usually got sick of messing with the game when it came to the missions and those added in GC/PC version.
>>
>>322468757
>Do people actually even like the first one outside of nostalgia?

Well, there's always the amazing soundtrack . And then there's the fact that Tails isn't stuck in a mech for his stages. Also the Emerald radar isn't limited to tracking one at a time. Plus the Adventure Fields are oddly enjoyable, Mystic Ruins is chill as fuck.

And honestly, although nostalgia might have a little something to do with it in the end, I still just find it really fun to play, other than Big's levels. Although I will definitely agree that Adventure 2 is the overall better game, and in particular has far better level design.
>>
More like
Knuckles>>Rouge levels
At least Knux's levels had nice music and some stages were nice and huge. Rouge had unmemorable music and fucking Mad Space.
>>
File: yes it was hard.jpg (92KB, 1078x1026px) Image search: [Google]
yes it was hard.jpg
92KB, 1078x1026px
>>322469116
X360 achievements/PSN trophies for re-releases have given me an opportunity to actually publicly seal in stone that I've 100%ed games I grew up with.

That's the kind of thing I jump at. Pic related.

>>322469052
>Yes, the levels were more fun.
There was a nice sense of atmosphere to the sonic levels (AND THE SONIC LEVELS ONLY) in adventure 1, but that's it. The actual gameplay, especially with that hubworld, was atrocious.
>>
>>322468757
>MY GOD is adventure 2 a collossal improvement on the first game.
Adventure 2 made the levels more linear and they added the horrible mechs.
Other than that I guess it's fine. It's just hard to overlook since it's so linear.
>>
>>322469286
>tails isn't stuck in a mech
Better him stuck in a mech with his own levels and actually some challenge superior gamma gameplay then shifty cropped out segments of sonic's levels that last all of 45 seconds
>>
>>322468168
>get decently large realistic silicone falsies
>stick them under shirt
>appear to have big tits
feels good, man
>>
>>322469584
>he never played Tails Adventure
MDK 2 handled different gameplay better.
>>
File: rouge.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rouge.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Sonic Adventure 2 didn't have HEY BIG GUY so it's shit
>>
>>322467979
Sorry I dont talk to tits- I mean furries.
>>
>>322469826
>sassy
WHO NEED NO MAN
>>
File: furry.png (1MB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
furry.png
1MB, 1280x1536px
>>322469886
>>
>>322470012
ay carumba
>>
>>322468168
hey remember when that nigger showed you his dick?
what a wierdo huh?
>>
File: Tails-_Adventure_-_1995_-_Sega.jpg (120KB, 1440x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Tails-_Adventure_-_1995_-_Sega.jpg
120KB, 1440x1413px
>>322469687
I was born in 90 and my first console was a genesis.

I missed out on the master system and while I owned a handcrafted eventually, I was never impressed enough to go out and grab too many games for it.

If it's good enough, I'll get it.
>>
>>322470459
Was this game rare/low print or something? I remember having a game gear and hearing about it, but I never saw the game anywhere.
>>
>>322468757
>>322469446
literal autism
>>
>>322470310
no
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.