[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telltale games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Telltale.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Telltale.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
I just finished the Game of thrones one and I loved it. I want to get another one but I'm not sure which one to go for. For people who have played a number of them, which was your favourite? I'm thinking either walking dead or wolf among us, but if there are better ones than that then let me know.

Pls respond.
>>
>>322456289
>pls respond
Ok
>>
>>322456289

>Good tier
Tales from Borderlands / Wolf Among Us / The Walking Dead S1 /

>Ok tier
The Walking Dead S2 / Game of Thrones

Bad tier
Minecraft maybe ? Idk
>>
>>322456289
These games take minimal effort to make and rake in fucking mountains of dosh.

Stop giving them your money.

And The Walking Dead 1 is the best one.

But seriously stop paying these guys, Telltale used to be fucking amazing before they realized they could just do the same thing over and over and make a gorillion dollars.
>>
>>322456670
I heard like one GOT episode costed 1mil to make
Their revenue must be big
>>
>>322457070
Well, they have to get the actors to VA their parts. A show like GoT, I'd say they aren't cheap.
>>
Seconding A Wolf Among Us

It's pretty gud
>>
>>322456595
This is a good guide.

Myself personally, I loved tales from the borderlands the most.
>>
>>322457070
>costed
>>
>>322456595
this
>>
File: 1450743287522.jpg (161KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
1450743287522.jpg
161KB, 524x810px
S2 of TWAU when
>>
>>322456289
My recent experience with tell tale games I pirated the

>the first two episodes are always great
>then a general drop off in quality happens between the third and fourth episodes
>the endings are always completely ridiculous bullshit or underwhelming boring nothingness like Wolf

They have a bait and hook formula that is bullshit, glad I paid for none of it.
>>
>>322458387
Suck my penis dude
>>
>>322458479
Present it
>>
>>322456670
Not like they are charging 120 dollars for the game and season pass. Its 25 bucks for the whole game, clocking in around 10-20 hours each.
>>
>>322458345
Never ever. Fuck Faith.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMNED FIDDLE
>>
Im a sucker for most CYOA games like these, so any of them are well worth playing, especially TWD s1 and TFTBL. If you liked those go on to life is strange & TWAU. Then TWD s2 & heavy rain. Theres also a ps4 game called until dawn that is the same genre, just not episodic but still great. Il'd avoid minecraft. Even though I love all the games above to pieces dispite their flaws I couldnt even force myself through the latest episodes of minecraft.
>>
>>322456289
Get puzzle agent
>>
I played all telltale games except GoT so far. They are all great but The Walking Dead is the best because the choices are more important, literally life and death.
>>
Is Minecraft storymode any good? I feel like it might be Telltales version of Pixar's Cars.
>>
File: ;_;.gif (869KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.gif
869KB, 500x281px
>>322456289
I miss playing the walking dead season 1 for the first time
>>
I played The Walking Dead seasons 1 & 2 and thought they were good.
Just started A Wolf Among Us and so far I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>322456289
>No Sam and Max or Strong Bad
The Walking Dead, despite being fantastic, ruined Telltale.
>>
>>322459000

what a waste of triples
>>
The Game of thrones one is the worst. The entire point of game of thrones is that character decisions matter and they can make the difference between life and death (unless you're Daenerys luckborn queen of deus ex machina and better characters doing all the work). The telltale style of making every decision lead to the same conclusion is expecially jarring in this one. Take the archers with you-they die, leave them behind-they just fuck off. Piss of margeary-she doesn't help you. Stay loyal-she can't help you anyway
>>
>>322458387
I think it's because they start to rewrite shit halfway and then forget what goes where. Like the mundy police plotline from TWAU or the boy who cried wolf theory (did they ever confirm or deny it?)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.