[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade chronicles x combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hi, I'm a filthy casual and the only RPG I have ever played is skyrim. Why is the combat system in xenoblade chronicles so weird? Can I control aiming/shooting at all, out of combat, or in it?

Right now, it just shoots and reloads automatically.
>>
Because it's a shitty single-player MMO, with shitty MMO combat.
>>
>>322454578
So, I can't play it like a 3rd person shooter, which is what I was expecting...
>>
>>322454865
Nice job being a stupid, uneducated consumer faggot.
Read up on what youre buying first
>>
>>322454865
Yeah...
It's MMO style auto attacks with skills mixed in.

You might like it more when you get your mech though so don't give up yet.
>>
>>322455065
I'm sorry for assuming it would have similar controls to every other 3rd person game I have ever played.
>>
>>322454387
>the only RPG I have ever played is skyrim
Are you four?
>>
>>322455182
It really is on you though. Not every third person game is a third person shooter.

There was a previous game in this series that was on Wii and 3Ds, plus plenty of time for you to find gameplay footage of this.

You made huge assumptions with little to no relevant information and with a poor frame of reference. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>322455247
Add 20
>>
>>322454865
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>322455358
I realize this. I don't want to complain, just wanted to know if there was some setting that lets you switch to manual aiming and shooting
>>
>>322455182
Im sorry your assumptions are so stupidly all over the place when you have the internet as a medium to inform yourself on how the gameplay is like.
>>
File: 1444985399521.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1444985399521.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
It's an ATB system where you can freely control your position in battle. Is this hard to understand?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.