[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really as bad as /v/ says? Friend is going to loan me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ESO.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ESO.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
Is this really as bad as /v/ says? Friend is going to loan me the PS4 version. Give me your opinions. Elder Scrolls Online.
>>
>>322451127
It's honestly just "ok", can be fun but it doesn't last forever. Since it is an MMO that technically makes it a bad one, but if you're playing it for free I don't see why you shouldn't enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>322451127
Elder scrolls online was an abomination. Why do all gaming companies fail immensely when they try to make their games online?
>>
Was terrible on release, and now actually shockingly good.

Tons of people playing, too.
>>
>>322451236
Why do you make it seem like I have a time limit for playing? Do you think it's going to die soon or what?

>>322451420
>shockingly good.
Glad to see something positive. I'm really looking forward to playing it. Looks like it handles like the previous TES games, just players running around. I hope I can get addicted to it.
>>
It was playable. The bad things came from it not having anything to do with TES games and just being a generic themepark MMO with a TES skin and being nowhere near the quality of being P2P.

If you want a generic MMO to play for a week or two you can do worse. But just keep in mind there are way more fun games out there.
>>
>>322451580
> Looks like it handles like the previous TES games

No anon. Just no. It's WoW with a few gimmicks to make it look like TES. That's it.
>>
>>322451580
I mean the fun doesn't last forever, at least for me and everyone I know who tries it.

But hey, every MMO has it's own community who sticks with it, maybe that's you.
>>
>>322451613
You're probably right about there being way more fun games out there. But I can't seem to find them. I keep getting bored with games lately. I love TES so I can see myself liking this. Can you give me some suggestions?
>>
>>322452269
MMOs are a strange beast, you either don't play one at all or you find the one that suits you best. I would honestly just try as many as you want starting with the more popular first, almost all of them are F2P or offer some kind of free trial.

Personally I play FFXIV, but that's more to do with the people I game with and the raiding scene than with the game itself, I've always been a classic Everquest kinda guy.
>>
I know it's dumb, but I don't want to get into ESO if most people think it's a shit MMO and game. Maybe I will try out more games like >>322452552 said.
starting with old school runescape and FFXIV.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.